Coral Vue Hydros

pulsing xenia for free or trade

MillerLite

Hey all,

Looking to give away pulsing xenia that is quickly overgrowing my tank 7 g nano. It is an established tank several years old. It looks like my month or two of negligence has caused the xenia to quickly overtank much of my glass. I started to notice that some of my soft corals are not coming out as much as they used to, most likely caused by the xenia. So I am looking to give away some of the excess xenia so I dont have to trash it. I am willing to take any soft corals...shrooms or polyps..even a few polyp heads or a single shroom is fine. Also willing to give free to people with new tanks or those who just want something different and have nothing to spare. Hate like hell to have to throw it out.

Local DC area only please. I live in Silver Spring, MD 20904 and would be willing to meet people in the area to pass on frags. Since they are on the tank glass..they will be easy to frag out and glue to rock pieces if desired. Also can just trade the frags without gluing them if desired as well.

Thanks!

MillerLite

PM me if interested...

• 2 weeks later...

i live in parsippany, nj...none of my lfs's sell pulsing xenia...i no its wierd. i would really want tHaT!!!!! lol...i can pay for shipping...thanks...yo cam PM me

i live in parsippany, nj...none of my lfs's sell pulsing xenia...i no its wierd. i would really want tHaT!!!!! lol...i can pay for shipping...thanks...yo cam PM me

Sorry man. Its cold as hell here as Im sure it is there. I have absolutely no experience in shipping and I wouldnt be able to guarantee live arrival. The shipping costs are too high for no guarantee. Check out www.seacrop.com or your local reefing club (do a google search or search this forum). Im sure there are plenty of people that can help you out and you would be confident you got what you paid for. Good luck!

MillerLIte

Archived