Cultivated Reef

Equipment for sale

cmoreash

Hey all, I need some money, and need to free up some space, and due to certain issues i'm not going to set up another tank, so I'm going to be selling my old equipment. Prices include shipping.

1 - 2x20w NO hood 30 inches long (I can include some used daylight NO bulbs) - $20?

I also have a Penguin Biowheel filter 170, Penguin 550 powerhead, Penguin 660R powerhead (the one with a sponge prefilter), and a 150 watt Acura heater.

Feel free to ask any questions if you want, I'll edit this based on what's available. Thanks :)

Ox, i don't know sorry, but it's exposed, no box for it, it needs one, i was using a tupperware container, lol. It's prewired for 2 straight pin bulbs though. I have 2 used 10,000k bulbs, and a almost new 50/50 i can include with this.

Hubu, i fired them up to compare to my 1ish month old Ushio, and i really didn't notice much difference. It looks good with actinic support on as well.

cmoreash...

I'm innerested in the MH bulbs and AquaClears.. Also, it just so happens that I'm leaving today for Phoenix/Nogales. If you're not too far off route, I could pick up and pay...

Lemme know, I'll check from the road.

Hey I'm in Tempe, if your gonna pass through I can give you my address :) The Aquaclear 201s are spoken for already, I'll hold the bulbs for you though.

Archived