inTank Media Baskets

Looking to purchase or trade for small coral frags.

jasno999

Looking to purchase or trade for small coral frags.

I am looking to add some more coral to my tank. Looking for something small like a single mushroom coral or something like a hammer coral. (Smaller is better) But I would like to find something with some color (Green,Blue or Red). Currently I have a lot of pink colored corals.

Let me know what you have and what you would want for it $$.

I have some mushrooms, sand polyps and xenia that I could trade with. I can get pictures for you before any trade. Just let me know what you would be interested in.

Contact me.

I Live in PA near Philadelphia. But mailing coral is definitly an option.

E-mail me at Jason_Crandall@Hotmail.com

Ive got a pink tip frogspawn that I can probably frag a head for you and some misc zoas if youre interested. Please post some pics of what you got.

Here are mine for trade/sale:

Zoos.jpg

PICT3938.jpg

The next few pictures are representations of other corals in the tank. The green polup has not been fragged but I can start workign on doing that tonight. The Xenia is just the mother colony where the one shown above came from. And the mushroom is the mother colony from which I fragged a mushroom from. I tried the cup with rock and vailing to get it to attach to the rock. However somehow it attached to the cup instead. So I would jsut send the whole cup with 1 mushroom in it. I will try to get more pictures tonight.

Zoos2.jpg

xenia.jpg

Mushroom.jpg

Archived