Top Shelf Aquatics

PetSolutions.com?????

gupebreedr

Howdy all,

I am considering making a somewhat large purchase (drygoods)from Petsolutions.com and have never dealt with them before. Would like to hear any opinions that you may have on this company.

Thanks,

Rob

???

• 4 weeks later...

I went ahead and placed an order with this company and thought I would make a short report.

My order consisted of a MH Prizim Pendant light fixture and some some misc supplies. The misc supplies arrived quickly and well packaged the light fixture was a special order and drop shipped from the manufacturer. The fixture was delivered to the wrong state, not Petsolutions.com fault. The light fixture order was cancelled and reordered. The good folks at Petsolutions.com were very helpful and bent over backwards to get the fixture to me quickly, arrived second day air. I must say they had great customer service. I would rate them overall a B+++ and would most definately order from them again. Hope this report may help other who may consider using this company.

Rob

coinky dink, i just placed/rec'd another order from them. strictly an occasional dry goods supplier for me. they have the lowest price on Poly-Filters i could find (multiple units). decent shipping time for me too (they're in OH).

they seem pretty good, i tried to add on an item but wasn't sure if it took (email problem i find out later on, not theirs). but they filled it anyway and only charged me a $1 for shipping & handling for the separate shipment and delivered them on Saturday! (altho now i have an extra AC200 X) , again not their fault tho)

i'd rate them top notch service, especially so for being one of the bigger ols.

Archived