Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB/WTT for RED Mushrooms!

FloorLord

Thats right peeps, I got the Jonesin for some RED Mushy's! Anyone got a couple they would like to part with?

Check my going threads, or gallery for what I have to trade, or lemme know the price!

D

They used to have some super bright ones at coral oasis...Not sure if they still do or not....

1 left, but he wants $20. OUCH. What's going on at that place? I have not seen any new coral in there in a WHILE.

D

PTF did used to have some nice bright red ones, but for the last few weeks all they've had are blue shrooms... =/ Reds are sweet!!

1 left, but he wants $20. OUCH. What's going on at that place? I have not seen any new coral in there in a WHILE.

D

I havent been there since I picked up my custom prop tank from them....That was awhile back

the frag master
I havent been there since I picked up my custom prop tank from them....That was awhile back

sent you a pm with an offer. ill look to see what else you got, i might want like a zoo frag and one of those wierd shrooms u got in the sellign forums for trade.

I've got a bunch of these super bright ones, but you're pretty far away.

redshroom.jpg

WOW! That's what I am looking for! Is there any way you could ship? I will make it worth your while on the trade end! :D

D

Hey Dane, PTF (Pasadena Tropical Fish) has a large rock with several huge bright red shrooms on it I saw today. I think they want like $200 or $300 for it though. I wasn't able to find out if they can be individually purchased, but I'm thinking probably not since they aren't fragged off. Their number though is: (626) 449-4987

Archived