Innovative Marine Aquariums

my new nanocraptank

Nishant3789

Nishant3789

heres a piucture of it need i say more? lol. its lit by a single 24" NO tube 6500k? used to be on my freshwater tank bulb is 1 and a half years old. im considering puttoing on an actnic. do u think a condy could survive in here? penguin mini as the filteration. no heater but the temp is stable at 75 degrees.

Gee...

I got a nano-crap-tank. it in my basement

it is a smaller version of the regular size version upstairs!

I believe it is made by either American Standard or Universal-Rundell!!!

EDIT: got water problems, too -- really foul-smelling!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Nishant3789

heh heh well ull see its like the ugly duckling, it started out ugly but it flourished into a swan! wait this is hte reef forum right? isnt there a fish called the swanfish? anywaysssssssssssssssssss

to tell u the truth i was going to make this a pod refuge or maybe a seahorse tank, ill add more sand later, theres a half inch of crushed coral underneath the gravel for buffering which so far its doing a good job pH-8.2, Alk-6dkH, i know a lil low but ill add buffer later, and calcium not very high i dont think but i dont really need it to be high either no corals are going to be in this tank, just macro. this tank im also thinking will be like my filter

ill do water changes from the real nano, and put it in here, then the macro will filter it and i can put it back into the main tank.

nishant

Nishant3789

haha come on now be nice.... the readings are all ok actually beliveit or not! besides, the condy was going down the toilet otherwise...

acros d00der.... Acros !

lots of SPS and Stonies !

that tank is Ghetto Uber-Fab !

I dare say its Haout !

or... perhaps you deserve a siesure..... I donno about you nish... I think you need to get realistic.

One guppy will be very lonely.

Archived