Coral Vue Hydros

FS or trade 30" power compact

xenia30

I would like to trade or sell this light to either get some frags or sell it. I would like to get rid of this asap. make me an offer. . I believe its 160 watt vey nice light its an orbit with lunar lights which are beautifull at night corals love them also I have 1 extra atinic bulb new. Make me an offer my wife is making me sell to pay for my corals you know how it is when your married. lol.Thanks for looking

• 4 months later...
Mrseptember15

I've found you. Will you please give me back my money! I'm really in need of it and would like it back.

I've found you. Will you please give me back my money! I'm really in need of it and would like it back.

What gives? Seppy---did you report this to a mod?

I know they can't necessarily police our buys and sales---but I am sure a true scammer would be dealt with appropriately.

I won't report this because I don't wanna double up the reports. Go ahead--

Mrseptember15

Oh were you the one who reported my other thread? Darn -_- I thought it was a mods choice. Anywho, im just trying to get his attention. Its been over 4months and I do reserve the right to get ###ed off. I've tried PMing him, e-mailing him, ive even opened a dispute with paypal but nothing gives. Right now i'm trying to find a way to contact a paypal rep. so he/she can deal with it.

Oh were you the one who reported my other thread? Darn -_- I thought it was a mods choice. Anywho, im just trying to get his attention. Its been over 4months and I do reserve the right to get ###ed off. I've tried PMing him, e-mailing him, ive even opened a dispute with paypal but nothing gives. Right now i'm trying to find a way to contact a paypal rep. so he/she can deal with it.

I didn't report the other thread---I was wondering where it went.

You have his home address----Stop wasting time and call the local police. Also check out the mail fraud link in the feedback section.

Toasty warm!

Yea, I looked also I didnt see any way to get address info. Just email. But if memory serves me correct once you opena claim/dispute doesnt it send you more contact info?

Mrseptember15

I did open a dispute but it so happens that the other person on the other end needs to comply in order to do in successfully. I'm pretty sure he ignored the e-mail about it. :angry:

Archived