Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pom pom crab compatibility

Octopi

I recently started another nano tank, which will be mainly used for coral. I'm also moving my firefish, my Mandarin goby, and a scooter blenny into the tank. I can't find any compatibility charts with the Pom Pom crab. Will it get along with the fish I have in there?

Wow I hope you have a pod factory somewhere -- a mandarin and a scooter in the same nano tank??

What size is the new tank -- three fish sounds like a high load for a nano - especially pod hogs like the mandarin and blenny.

Wow I hope you have a pod factory somewhere -- a mandarin and a scooter in the same nano tank??

What size is the new tank -- three fish sounds like a high load for a nano - especially pod hogs like the mandarin and blenny.

The pet store where we bought both fish fed them froze mysis and brine shrimp. We continued the same diet, and they're doing fine. I plan on establishing a copepod colony in the new tank before I move them over there.

I know that the Mandarin Goby thrives on hunting its prey and needs a big tank to swim around in. I have him in a twenty gallon tank now. I plan on upgrading to a bigger tank as soon as I move into my new apartment.

I bought one today foe $4! :D Cute little gal,around 2in long and 1in wide.She has 2 white/pink anemoneys on her claws and her shell is a clear light green/brown with black markings.

I bought one today foe $4! :D Cute little gal,around 2in long and 1in wide.She has 2 white/pink anemoneys on her claws and her shell is a clear light green/brown with black markings.

no kidding. Where you located and what is the name of the store?

no kidding. Where you located and what is the name of the store?

I live in Victoria B.C Canada

The stores name as Hillside marine aquatics.I bought it off a customer there,he thought that it was bad crab and diddnt want it in his newly cycled 55g.

The 2in was just by guess,she is probably between 1 and a quarter and 11/2 and she could be pregnant.I saw some little brown spots on the underside of her body.

Very cute little gal :happy: when she comes out I will snap a few pics.

Archived