Cultivated Reef

where to buy ALIFE 7????

MicDubNine

Wheres a site that I can purchase and get more info on the ALIFE 7 tanks?  Also anyone in bay area no where i can find one locally?  Manufactures Website?  Any info will be apreciated.

Thank You

Mike

ummmmmm they dont have a website both my lfs have them but no info on them love my tank though it rocks i could buy another one then sell it to u

I've searched high and low on the internet and I can't even find one site with this tank!! I've been asked if I could buy this tank and send it to them but the tank is packaged very poorly and I'm afraid it would crack or break... I just don't want to send a tank and have it end up cracking along the way... If you live in the San Diego area though, I could tell you which LFS's have these tanks.

if you just want a 7 gal the 7 gal bow fronts are nice thats what im getting for my 1st nano there called the MINI BOW 7 you can buy them on bigalsonline.comthere aroud $65-$70 im getting mine for around $55-$60 cuz im getting mine from a warehouse near my house that sells tanks for cheap,Chris

• 1 month later...
My Alife 7

I'd check with them before ordering because the website says 13w or 27w... For $99.99, you're probably ordering the 13w light. If it is the 27w light though, GO FOR IT! That's a good deal.

how do you check whether or not that is the 13 or 27 watt light you are ordering? i am considering buying one of those tanks. by the way, are the alife tanks acrylic?

it will say on the box and the 27 watt is a smart light and the 13 is not its all whte no atinic they are mad of glass so shipping will be more expensive ill gladly get u one and ship itfor you cuz i now have an account with fed ex and will only cost 20 to ship i can get the tanks for 13 to 160 depending on the dealer lemme know cam

i meant on the website that ksatterwhite posted, but thanks for your help. im prolly just gonna call in and ask.

well guess what i went to my lfs today and i saw 10 and NO 11gall ALIFE..but its called Aquacu or something like that....didnt pay much attention except its made in china etc same place as ALIFE etc ....its in NJ, Morris county, RT 10 *NJ Pets* next to Hanover Pets they have a site i think...anyways i asked them how much for the 11gall w/ the compact light.and they said for special ordering etc b/c they dont carry it blah blah blah....200+.....*gasp* is that how much they're suppsoe to cost?

I was in a LFS called Aquatic Warehouse today and they had 10 ALIFES sitting around the place  for $129.00. They have a website and do mail orders so I guess they would sale it to you. Check thier website , they are located in San Diego.

ksatterwhite

The reptile depot has them for $99.99 I think and they only charge like $6-7 for shipping.  I think the catch is they only sell to "club" members and it's $15.00.  Anyway, I just thought you guys might me interested.  

I don't think I'm goin to get one yet.  My first nano will be in my 20 gallon long.  I think it'll be really nice. It's 3' long and short.

But, I am looking to a Via Aqua tank.  The tall one that's open.  I really like them.  But, very elusive.

Wish me luck.

Keith

Archived