Top Shelf Aquatics

Here's some better pics of my tank

Korbin

I'm going to be taking it down to upgrade to a 12 gallon in a month or so, so I thought I would share it before its gone.

mytankMay18.JPG

myshroomsmay18.JPG

Well, I think I'm gonna use the minijet in the 12 gallon.  And I'm actually going to try and use this liverock to seed "dead"rock in my 12 gallon.  Maybe I'll put the filter back on this tank for circulation and use it as a quarantine tank or something.  I figure I should use it for something since I already have the little light and heater for it.

I would put stuff on top of the rocks, but thats right where minijet blows over.  Theres a lot of current right there.  Plus I want to wait until I have my bigger tank to get bigger corals.

that's a nice little tank.  lots of pretty coralline.  must be hard to get off of the acrylic huh (if that is acrylic?)  i say to keep this tank and just start a whole new one.  would make a good frag tank too.  

Actually there was some coralline encroaching on the sides of the tank, but it comes off pretty easily if I scrape it with a credit card.  

I'm about to set up my new tank in a week or so.  YIPPIE!  

(Edited by Korbin at 8:33 pm on May 25, 2002)

Archived