Pod Your Reef

Coming out of the closet in PA with RO/DI, AC300, Phos-Ban Reactor,Aquadose

mvite

Hey every buddy! I have some stuff collecting dust and am looking to make some trades---(I will trade for cash too, I guess---but would rather live or dry stuff instead.) As every good seller or trader should, I have boxes ready for everything and can ship as soon as we strike a deal for something.

I have--

-Spectra Pure RO/DI without faucet fitting w/TDS meter

-AC300 in good shape

-MarineLand SOS Skimmer Box - Used about 10 months - Complete

-Phos-Ban Reactor and unopened Marc Weiss phos remover

-Eclipse 12 system complete with 50W heater- good shape

-Kent 2.5 gallon Aquadose and 1/2 container of kalk powder. (Used 4 times!)

IMG_7093.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

Make me any offer on any of this!

Thanks! Mark

I'm interested in the "Phos-Ban Reactor and unopened Marc Weiss phos remover", how much shipped to 70648? $25 shipped?

Right on bro--it's yours! You have PM.

replacement impeller for a large AC 50-70 powerhead

I got ya covered. I have a lightly used one laying around for an AC50. Just promise me you wont touch my frags with your stinky hand or the one you used to put the preperation H on with and it's on the house. I'll through it in with your other stuff.

I'm interested in the AC300. How about $20.00 shipped?

Sounds good--you have PM!

I got ya covered. I have a lightly used one laying around for an AC50. Just promise me you wont touch my frags with your stinky hand or the one you used to put the preperation H on with and it's on the house. I'll through it in with your other stuff.

You are too good to me! It's like my one stop Idahoan reef shop! I have to figure something out--because I keep getting my hands confused.....

Oh--and my hands are stinky because of the frags!!

The AC300 is gone--

I have answered PM's on the RO/DI and am locating manuals.

I have also answered PM's about the "non glug glug" overflow box.

I need a MAG 2 and a dual regulator with solenoid & bubble counter. I can't sit around all day and count bubbles.

Nope--It was a joke! I meant it was worth $30 for me not to see him! LOL!

Sorry aboot that--my humor missed the target.

Plus--MentalDragon's boy is a cute kid---I am not using the set up---COME AND GET IT!!!!!!

It was an African Cichlid tank in my office. I work from home mostly now and never took care of it--so in my basement it sits....until MD comes to get it!!!

You know--I am really bad at selling stuff outright--so I was hoping to trade. I also have to get back to one NR about the GPD and such. If I had to stick a number---I guess $35 shipped with the TDS meter. It needs something to hook it to your faucet. It's also very heavy!!

Nope--It was a joke! I meant it was worth $30 for me not to see him! LOL!

Sorry aboot that--my humor missed the target.

Plus--MentalDragon's boy is a cute kid---I am not using the set up---COME AND GET IT!!!!!!

It was an African Cichlid tank in my office. I work from home mostly now and never took care of it--so in my basement it sits....until MD comes to get it!!!

SWEET!!!! Legos .. and now a Tank!!! Yo da man!

So I'll come pick it up when I pick up my PPE's!

So I'll come pick it up when I pick up my PPE's!

Um....I think you should get the tank first..... :lol:

But I have a whole ton of stuff--and more on the way....

Updated and schmupdated.

I think Mental Dragon may be taking the Eclipse--lemme know pal----and then there's just the overflow left.

Thanks all! I can almost park my car on that side now!!!

Yes, I want it... Are you going to be available this weekend? I have relatives coming.. that will give me a chance to get away from the kids for a bit :P

the frag master
I will be there. Just me, my wife, my kids, 15 new zoanthid rocks, my dog, my cats....COME AND GET IT!!!

never mind i see the pic i was looking for lol

Archived