Top Shelf Aquatics

minibow 7 too England

R*Frost*

Unluckily for me i live in England and cant find a rudy message board that is english and i have heard the last straw. i want to set up a AGA mini bow 7. I cant find one on the English Ebay so i thought i would post here.

IF ANY 1 has one for sale + retrofit light kit i will BUY. You would have to tell me how much the whole thing with shipping would be though

all help apprecaited :)

why not email all-glass and ask them where in the UK they are available. They should be able to provide you with local dealers, as well as online retailers.

Crakeur who are all-glass are they the makers of AGA minbows or something. Also i dont no if the telephone directory has the number as they are probably situated in America.

p.s i would still prefer to buy one of here becuse i no i can trust all these REEFERS B)

sry to say but apparently they dont have any retailers in England. They also say that they dont no of anywhere that sells them online willing to ship to England.

I am STILL looking for someone who has a minibow with lighting new or old to ship to England.

help apprecaited Simon :)

To ship to England from the U.S. via UPS would be about $180 according to their website. :o Needless to say, that doesn't seem like a viable option.

thx a lot all your insight has been well picked up i think i will keep checking the english ebay until one comes up

all help was much appreciated Simon :)

harbingerofthefish

You could check into those curved corner glass tanks. Not quite a bow, but I think they are made in Asia, so probally a better chance in getting one over there. Not sure the maker. Check out Deskjockey's memeber reef post to see one.

Archived