32 gallons pics

jacknificient

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fungia is f***in unbelivable!!!

- yours and M.Haaga's are THE most beutiful fungia I have ever seen, in life, and on the internet.

Keep that beuty nice and alive...

BTW gonipora is striking as well, but in my knowledge, they are really hard to keep in nutrient poor enviroment.

keep up the good work ;)

jacknificient
Fungia is f***in unbelivable!!!

- yours and M.Haaga's are THE most beutiful fungia I have ever seen, in life, and on the internet.

Keep that beuty nice and alive...

BTW gonipora is striking as well, but in my knowledge, they are really hard to keep in nutrient poor enviroment.

keep up the good work ;)

Tx alot Stina ;)

Now my clowns seems to really like the Goniopora, once in a while they go and host im a little bit!

jacknificient
wow...............awsome tank.

Kinda looks like the clowns have a nice cave under the hairy mushrooms to lay some eggs in. ;)

Thank you civicsit, yeah its a nice cave but with the blenny, shrimp and gobies there's too many action for them to lay eggs, ill try to put 2 clowns in my 9 gallons, they will have more chance to lay!!!!

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Reverse Logic

I hate to put in a post that doesn't say anything or contribute anything other than a compliment . . .but these pics actually took me away from the Top Chef finale . . . at least temporarily. Great stuff, awesome work.

jacknificient
I hate to put in a post that doesn't say anything or contribute anything other than a compliment . . .but these pics actually took me away from the Top Chef finale . . . at least temporarily. Great stuff, awesome work.

Tx alot Reverse, the tank just came up form a heater crash, 94.5 yesterday, lost a couple of frags and my cleaner, did a big water change and now its up an running again :happy:

that is great work. I just hope one day I will have a tank like that. What settings did you use for the camera? Great pics.....

Really appreciate your comment!

Working with a Canon Rebel XT with the 18-55mm lens, manual mode, manual white balance, using a tripod and remote control to stabilize the camera.

jacknificient

Yes Vic those are taken under actinics, the colors and and the texture are more present with that lighting, my opinion!

Tx alot :happy:

• 1 month later...

Archived