Coral Vue Hydros

Has anyone drilled a 40BR

o-nano

The title says it all. I just purchased a 40BR and I am going to get it drilled for the sump. I was wondering if anyone has a drilled 40BR with some pics. Also any recommendations on custom overflow boxes. I am assuming I will have to get one made. I was really hoping to get the AGA overflow but they don't make a drilled 40BR. I doubt they will sell just the overflow to me.

The title says it all. I just purchased a 40BR and I am going to get it drilled for the sump. I was wondering if anyone has a drilled 40BR with some pics. Also any recommendations on custom overflow boxes. I am assuming I will have to get one made. I was really hoping to get the AGA overflow but they don't make a drilled 40BR. I doubt they will sell just the overflow to me.

if you look in the forums, there is a section dedicated to tanks that are a little bigger then nanos. There are 2 or 3 good threads that deal with 40 B, plumbing and drilling them. from what i've read, you will have to drill through the back because the bottoms are tempered. I know because i've been eyeing up a 40 b myself! goodluck!

NaughtyCashew
Wow, I can't believe with all the new 40 BR threads that no one has done a drilled version??? I guess I may be the first to give this a shot??

I drilled mine. I put pics on my thread

Archived