ReefCleaners.org

WTT: Reef safe Fisheri Angel

chicagodog

Have a 2" Fisher's Angel I would like to trade, preferably in the chicago area so I don't have to ship. Picked him up about 3 weeks ago from the LFS, and he's livin large in his new 40, no aggression, and doesn't pick at my BTA, zoos, LPS, or Derasa. Cool colors, with blue streaks at the bottom of his fins. I'm getting rid of him for two reasons. I think my Bio load is too high(8 fish in a 40), and my McCosker wrasse is freaked out by him. Oddly enough, he's buddy buddy with my blenny, the two never leave each others side, and neither go after the wrasse, but the minute my wrasse sees him, he gets all strung out and bolts in the rocks. Would trade for some cured LR, intersting zoos, well, anthing interesting I suppose. Offer away! Also have a nice green BTA I am willing to trade, looking to maybe make this a seahorse tank, and want to eliminate aggresion.

CD

post-19998-1161910915_thumb.jpg

post-19998-1161910941_thumb.jpg

post-19998-1161910959_thumb.jpg

post-19998-1161911136_thumb.jpg

Angel in action, and a sexy dance in the BTA!!

I might be interested. Can you take better pictures of him? I cannot tell how he looks because the pics are too dark. Thanks

Sorry Nht, my cam sucks, took me 20 minutes to get those lousy shots. Head over to Wetwebmedia, theres two picks under Centropyge articles. Mine looks like the one on the left, darker with bright blue

cd

Archived