Cultivated Reef

Shout out to the ESPInator

technoshaman

technoshaman

Want to thank Dave for getting me my aquaglobe powerheads a week before I expected them. I sent him paypal and forgot about it. I get home from lab today and there is a box with 2 powerheads from Dave neatly packaged and a Thnx D00d! scribbled on the invoice. These are great little powerheads - and I highly reccomend them for people who need good flow in a small package.

Thanks again Dave, I have no idea what you are saying half the time but your a fine businessman!!

I think I still owe dave some money. He sent me sand and a powerhead and didn't charge me enough for shipping. Espi, remind me of the amount and I'll even up. Id' hate to see the goon squad that is sent out to collect your debts.

• 1 month later...

Hail YAYAH!

I just got my customhood today for me 5.5, its badass! I love it!

I also got 2 of the little beast powerheads and Dave, being the kind d00d that he is also threw in a Gallon of B-ionic for the hood taking so long to make. Free of charge might i add.

Report Card:

A+

Ray

SeaMountain

You'd figure a guy getting the love splashed on him like that would be around a bit more often. C-Diddy?! C'mon. Feeling a warm fuzzy yet? B)

Archived