Coral Vue Hydros

Minibows!

MacnReef

Alright, I have searched under minibow and have yet to find a thread on just pics and specs of all of the minibows here. So I figured, lets "do it" !

I would like to see pics of anyone that has a 7 gallon AGA minibow. Please provide specs with the pics.

Thanx

Already seen that thread! That doesn't show any pics of set-up tanks! It has a lot of DIY stuff on it.

My intention is to have a thread that people can go to that will have a bunch of pics and specs on 7 minis. Seems minis are becoming very popular!

harbin, thanx for the link....that is what I am talking about. I mean it only takes a second for all of the minibowers out there to post a pic or give a link.

Thanx again!

No sir, it was not...just a general comment to anyone coming aboard to this thread. I was planning on putting your pix here or a link, just too lazy right now! lol

Thanx Crak!

feel free to search the member section and post any and all links that you desire. My tank is going to be getting a little algae eating machine and, assuming the little bugger (hippo - to be moved once it does that job) does a good job, I will post new pics and I promise I will post a link and one photo here.

Archived