inTank Media Baskets

Some things to trade possibly?

SaltyVT

Have abunch of random stuff. Just seeing what I could get for them. Okay enough heres some of the things.

-Hydor Flo used for less then a month.

-Overflow box. From my 55 I had, I have the u tube sponge and the box is perfect!!

I have a rio 2500 and a 2100. I have most of the parts to them too.

-Skimmer, a co-current style, bought it for around 100 bucks. I can take a pic later of it.

Really looking for corals, just seeing if its worth trading ar hanging on to it unitl I go to a bigger tank!!! Let Me know!!!!!! :D

the frag master
Send a reasonable offer to me. We can work something out I am sure!

would like the hydor flow and the skimmer but need a picture. i have no corals to trade but do have some equipment

• 2 weeks later...
the frag master
here they are sorry that it took me so long and that nothing is clean. I haven't gotten around to cleaning them yet!!

P1010677.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010681.jpg

how does the skimemr work? caus ei got the tank to put it on. does it need to be in the water or can i hang it on the back of the tank? what woudl you want for it? and what all will i need to start it up

how does the skimemr work? caus ei got the tank to put it on. does it need to be in the water or can i hang it on the back of the tank? what woudl you want for it? and what all will i need to start it up

It hangs on the back. All you need is a pump to send the water in a air pump and air stone. Make an offer or what you got to trade??

the frag master
It hangs on the back. All you need is a pump to send the water in a air pump and air stone. Make an offer or what you got to trade??

hmm well what do you need. i got a canister filter (fluval 204 or a 104 depending on if you need 1)

small fuge lights, deco art actually used for betta bowls but worked great for my HOB fuges. um i have 3 of them. i have plenty of air pumps and airstines so im good there.

i have a small pico sized filter

a couple of air driven skimmer sof my own but they are in tank models thats why i want yours because i have awsome luck with air driven for some reason.

thats about it. i am very low on cahs now so i would prefer a trade, but if it comes to it, what do you want money wise?

the frag master
hmm well what do you need. i got a canister filter (fluval 204 or a 104 depending on if you need 1)

small fuge lights, deco art actually used for betta bowls but worked great for my HOB fuges. um i have 3 of them. i have plenty of air pumps and airstines so im good there.

i have a small pico sized filter

a couple of air driven skimmer sof my own but they are in tank models thats why i want yours because i have awsome luck with air driven for some reason.

thats about it. i am very low on cahs now so i would prefer a trade, but if it comes to it, what do you want money wise?

just bumping it up i need to get the skimmer ASAP so i can get the tank fully stocked.

the frag master
Hey, I let you know tomorrow morning!

:)

no problem, if there is nothing you want from my list i can always offer cash.

Archived