inTank Media Baskets

Art trade for lighting

pixierealm

I'm in need of good coral lighting for my 45g tank. It's 24" deep so it was recommended that I have 200w. I'm a professional artist working with a clay medium. I would like to trade a one of a kind sculpture for some lighting.

here is some examples of my work:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...rid=pixie-realm

I can sculpt you just about anything. Most sculpt range from 5-8".

Want a scupture of your favorite fish or pet in your tank? Corals? Maybe a sculpture for a christmas gift. These pieces take days and countless hours to complete, and some of my sculputures have sold for has high as 600-800$ for comissions. I sell my work on ebay so feel free to check out my feedback. If someone would feel more comfortable about the trade, I can even put up an auction selling the piece for .01 so that feedback can be left if desired. I'm new to this site, but have been an active ebayer for years and am trusted by my buyers.

lighting needs to fit in my 24 1/2" canopy area.

Hey-- And I can absolutely vouch for Crissy--she lives near me--I have met her in person. I don't have any lighting otherwise Yoda would be flippin' people off from my car window. Custom?!! I really could get Yoda flipping the bird, couldn't I? Hmmmmm....... :lol:

I don't think he has enough fingers.

thanks guys, :D

actually I'm thinking about doing some smaller sculpts in trade for corals in the future. i'll keep ya posted.

:)

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

hey chrissy thats top notch work! love the pixes and mermaids!

if you dont find a light soon let me know (i'm in canada) but i can always send cash for you to make the lighting purchase for yourself.

my moms house is crawling with pixies of all shapes and sizes but she'll tell ya theres always room for another. :)

Archived