Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Alife 7

My Alife 7

My Alife 7

Here's another photo for the heck of it. I swear, those xenias were half that size when I purchased it! These things grow like weeds...

MVC-028S.JPG

(Edited by My Alife 7 at 11:46 pm on May 31, 2002)

are those green star polyps to the right?  they should grow like weeds also.  mine do.  are those pulsing xenias or long tentacle xenia?  will look straight once the coralline starts to spread.  that's a deep sand bed you got in the other tank.  is that a refugium, or another tank?  how deep is that dsb?

My Alife 7

LOL, no, that's not a fishtank to the right of my nano... That's a firebelly toad tank... That dsb is actually just a whole lot of gravel.

Thats a pretty nice tank you got there Alife. I like those green star polyps, I wish mine would come out(I've had them for 4 weeks and only one comes out). Why don't you post a pic of your firebelly toad tank? I'd like to see it too. I used to have a 20g firebelly toad/newt tank when I was 13(which was 3 years ago).

Both tanks look really nice.

I like the colour of the toads. :)

The Reef tank has a nice layout to it, I am sure it will look superb in 6 months time with more coralline aglae and a few more corals.

hey a life tanks comin along my alife has settled out form another cycle??? so i have no clue what that was about il porb wight another 2 to 3 weeks before i put a shroom or two in

cam

My Alife 7

Thanks for the comments you guys. Yea, I was at my LFS and saw these firebelly toads and thought they looked cool and at $2.99 each I couldn't resist... They do get really loud at night though!! Always waking me up at 4 in the morning...

Archived