2 clown fish

5 hermits

2 snails

1 xenia

1 leather

1 mushroom rock

planning to add a BTA and maybe a frogspon

DSCF0255.JPG

Lighting is 4 18in NO overdriven and then for water movment i have 2 small power heads one for surface and the other for a spray bar.

the clowns are not mated they were just 2 taken out of a tank but the swim everwhere together :)

reef hugger

nice looking tank. beautiful rock work.

i am assuming you looking for a host for the clowns.  IMO, i don't think the bta would be a good choice. the tank is to small and they will wander around. probably stinging your corals oin the process. i would go with the frogspawn. they may use that as a host.

I have a green torch and a pair of ocellaris clowns.  They've all been together about a month now and the clowns have yet to settle into anything.  However, they just finished their fight for dominance (the winner: Halfie), so maybe the home-making will come next.  The male's favorite spot to sleep and hover, and the place the female always chased him into, as a cave made from the torch coral branch and a piece of live rock...  so they're living in close proximity.  I suspect that's where the egg-laying will take place.  So maybe one of them will take up a home in the torch yet.  

Archived