Top Shelf Aquatics

WTT Acans

lumsifu

Up for trade are 2 pieces of acans. They're not the best looking ones but also not ugliest ones. Pictures were taken under T5's. I am looking for acans, micros, or blastos with different colors. I don't mind trading for smaller pieces if the colors and trading range is right. I am also willing to trade for nice zoos especially true blues or rare colors. Like I said, i'm not asking for a super deal because these aren't the best looking acans but there are A LOT of heads. Therefore i'm willing to trade for smaller pieces if its what i'm looking for. Local trade in S.Cali only. Thanks!

post-13711-1161330827_thumb.jpgpost-13711-1161330843_thumb.jpg

post-13711-1161330869_thumb.jpgpost-13711-1161330892_thumb.jpgpost-13711-1161330931_thumb.jpg

The Propagator

If you change you rmind about shipping I am highly interested.

I'll even ship you the correct materials so you can ship it off right.

I'd trade some things to you for all of them.

If you change you rmind about shipping I am highly interested.

I'll even ship you the correct materials so you can ship it off right.

I'd trade some things to you for all of them.

lol damn you're up late! i thought i was the only guy on nr at this time cause i just got off of work. haha i dont mind shipping and such but i don't have any experience. :mellow: but i'd like to see what you have to offer so shoot me a pm. thanks!

The Propagator
lol damn you're up late! i thought i was the only guy on nr at this time cause i just got off of work. haha i dont mind shipping and such but i don't have any experience. :mellow: but i'd like to see what you have to offer so shoot me a pm. thanks!

Just look at my tank thread in my sig.

Pick some stuff out and let me know which ones they are.

( prety much all the PPRPE and the Purple hearts are spoken for though )

I am always up to late LOL!!

prop, any chance you can email your pixs of your true blue zoos, acans and blastos?

and what the heck do you for a living to have such awesome stuff?!?!?!?!?! lol

The Propagator

I sell coral LOL!!

I used to do heavy rigging.

I dont have any true blue zoanthids.

I did at one time but they craped out on me a long time ago.

did I post a pic of them in my tank thread?

I only have the one blasto, and a small acan lord, but I have ahuge acan enchinada I can frag.

Picks of every thing are in my sig link.

Hey Prop, don't know if you got my pm or not. Just wondering if you're still interested in trading? :)

prop, lumsifu is a great guy just in case u wanted some assurance ;)

The Propagator

I never had any doubts. I have just been ran ragged shipping stuff off for ebay lately LOL!!

I am still game homey !!

PM returned BTW. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
The Propagator

This dude is either very busy or a ghost?

We have exchanged emails but since the last one two weeks ago I havent heard from him?

Any one else?

• 3 weeks later...
This dude is either very busy or a ghost?

We have exchanged emails but since the last one two weeks ago I havent heard from him?

Any one else?

Sorry D been very busy with finals. I should have notified you with whats going on. I emailed you with pictures, lmk what you think. We can get everything out by this week for sure. :)

Archived