inTank Media Baskets

one more thing...

Iphantom

Sounds lie Diatoms or Cyano. Wait it out, do waterchanges, get RODI. Also, this may sound crazy, but my diatoms get worse when and if I add food for my filter feeders. I never do anymore, as they diatoms cover the glass in a 6 hours or so.

Comparing our president to a terrorist is just a display of your ignorance, and willingness to hop on the flavor of the month politically correct bandwagon that the sheltered hollywood rich start, to justify to themselves that they are not shallow puppets.

Fact- 1991s condition of cease fire was based upon the resolution for Iraq to disarm.

Fact- they have not disarmed in twelve years, therefore cease fire agreement was broken. His choice, not ours.

Well why should we enforce this resolution?

Fact- history shows us what happened when the French did not enforce the versaille treaty, hitler gained power as a result of inaction and WWII started. Did we learn anything?

Fact- He is willing and has used his weapons on his own people

Fact- There is a training area for Hammus in southern Iraq, geared towards terrorism, complete with 747 body for hijacking 101(how dare we think Iraq has anything to do with terrorsim?)

Fact- Iraq has a hatred toward the U.S., and would gladly profit off sale of weapons intended to be used on our soil(maybe something even more deadly than a couple of hijacked airplanes)

Why shouldn't we wait for the UNs support?

fact- French have over a 100 million dollar oil contract with Iraq, and do not want to jepordize trade with them

Fact- There are reasons to believe Germany has sold weapons to Iraq and have similair trade agreements

Both these countrys do not want to jeopordize their finance for what is right, as well as some international embarrassment of what might be found if they go in. They are looking after their interests, not ours.

Fact- the UNs cautious practices of inaction are not always the best choice. Just ask what remains of the families of the 100s of

thousands of African christians who were slaughtered in Rowanda when the UN pulled out as well as Clinton.(not much in the liberal dominated press about that one)

Others say the US is doing this for oil.

This makes no sense at all. If that was the motivation we would have done it in 1991, when we had the worlds support.

Others say, the US is trying to takeover Iraq and to expand upon our own riches. This is equally ludicrous, I believe we removed a little dictator called Hitler from Germany. Last time I checked Germany is not a colony of the US. The US is not looking to expand, they are looking at protecting.

Nobody is pro war and wants to see people die. But when the cards on the table show a broken war resolution to disarm by a hater of the US, what do you do? This man has killed hundreds of thousands of his own people(you would trust a man of this moral fortitude?) A terrorist training camp in his country, and a relationship with hammus. What do you do? wait and see how many weapons he can amass and hide. Hope he does not access a nuclear facility like he did in '81(and hope that maybe the Israelis will find it and take it out again before there is a chance to use it), Hope he does not sell these weapons to another terrorist group who would love to use them?

We gave him the choice, we gave him twelve years to comply. He CHOSE not to. We have to look at protecting our national security. He gave us no choice.

At this point in the game it is not a matter of if we go but when we go in. And to side with a mass murdering dictator while we have three hundred thousand americans there, is disgusting naive idiocy. But if the reality of the situation causes you moral distress, then just think of it as 300,000 very well equipped inspectors.

Chris, I apologize for this off topic post but Mnesarchus' inappropriate and irresponsible avatar forced my hand. I will not discuss politics further in the forums here. But if anyone wishes to discuss it further simly PM me.

Very sincerely,

One quick off topic reply:

I belive we have the right to freedom of speech on our avatars

we may not all have the same views on the upcoming war

but thats america-no need to comment on his views they are what he belives there is no right anser to this situaton I belive both sides have valid points I also belive that bush jumped the gun on this war and a major part of his influence is in fact oil I don't think he is a terrorist (he does nessesarly rule by inflicting terror)but I do belive he is a complete moron-yes sadam must be taken down but no we should not kill innocent men, women and children to do so if we attack them they will retaliate-I am not claiming to have the anser I am just saying think about it before we jump to conclusions

but enough about this

back to nano reefs...

-Matt

Archived