SaltCritters.com

Update of 5.5 gal

JJshiv

My 5.5 g tank is all done cycling. It got done faster than I expected. So far Ive added some shrooms, a patch of GSP, 2 astrea snails, 1 red leg hermit, and one blue leg hermit. Its packed with pods and the live rock was full of spaghetti worms and some small fan worms. I decided I wanted to put in a redheaded goby and a blue neon goby. Those 2 fish are so small I figure they are the perfect 2 for the tank. Im also gonna get a few more snails of different kinds. As you can see there is a little bit of hair algea but I will take care of that. I was even considering a cleaner shrimp, what do you guys think about that? Too much? Heres a list of what I will have in there if I go with that plan.

reheaded goby

neon blue goby

2 astria snails, 2 margarita snails, 2 nassarius snails

2 hermit crabs

1 cleaner shrimp

shrooms

GSP

ricordeas

zoos

Here are the pics.

102_0285_IMG.jpg

102_0283_IMG.jpg

102_0252_IMG.jpg

Oh, I left the live rock kind of low incase some of the stuff I wanna add has some live rock of its own. My plan is to completely hide the heater.

Nice shrooms. I myself have found a new love for them, I see color morphs that I have not seen in the past and have recently started to collect them again. I picked up one similar to your blue with red dots a couple days back only mine is red with blue dots. You tank looks good so far. We will be tradeing shrooms in the future I think, if your up for it.

Hey Liquid, the colors actually didnt come out very good. That one you are talkin about is actually red with really bright red dots. My favorite one is the one on the left. The pic doesnt even come close to showing its vibrant flourescent green.

Archived