ReefCleaners.org

My 10 Gallon Tank

xr4r

Christopher Marks

Very nice xr4r!  What are the dimensions of the tank?  It must be an odd size.  That's probably 1 more fish than I would place in there, but they are all damsels...

Do you have any more photos?

Hey xr4r looks like a nice tank but for some reason it takes a long time for the picture to download. Give us more info on your tank lighting used, tank size etc.

thanks, ace

cool tank. xan you give some specs on it? hey also try using a ifferent format for your picture because it takes so long to download. im curious to hear about your lights since you are keeping a maxima in there. also is that a 10 taLL? those are cool.

(Edited by SLOreefer at 3:47 pm on May 15, 2002)

NanoReefer53

how long have you had the tank set up ? Sorry to tell u but that maxima won't do very well under that kind of lighting. Just not enough.

r u right, the clam is not doing well in my tank under the present lighting condition hence i have given it to a friend

his tank is running 5watt/gallon, the clam is growing well

thank u for the advice

quiksilver5768

I was looking at your website....and im wondering how the hell you got those really cheap prices? The most expensive thing I see on your coral list is the frogspawn and that was $15! I like the tank though :) Very nice rock set up.

LotR Clown

better to go to the other web page he posted.  Nice tank though, and you must have a place that sells a lot of frags for cheap.  Wish I had access to a place like that.  What part of the country are you in?

hi all,

i'm from Singapore, a tropical island situated in south east asia

we are indeed lucky to be able to get cheap marine livestock here

a false percula clownfish or yellowtail damsel costs only S$1 (US$0.45)

corals average prices ranging from US$2 - US$10

What's funny is that most, if not all of Singaporians, speak English.  It's great.  IMO, would be a perfect place to retire.

Nishant3789

Awsome tank dude, i heard singapore has a whole market dedicated just to aquariums! just wondering, but isnt 5 fish in a nano a little much? but awsome tank

nishant

rad rad rad that tank rocks nice job keep up the good work very creative love the sump idea little high on the  fish count tho but looks nice

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... Who lives in Singapore that would like to sell to the forum at dirt-cheap prices? :)

Sorry, had to ask. heh heh

there was a guy on either here or rc awhile back that said somewhere in asia, i think it was hong kong, you could get aquarium supplies dirt cheap, about like these singapore prices.  Even dry goods like MH

Archived