Innovative Marine Aquariums

anyone delt with reefs1?

reefriot

well i was looking at another board and came accross somone selling some new HQI bulbs. didn't care for the fact that he had 0 posts and had picked the name reefdork1, so i did some searching and found the same post here under reefs1. i asked him about it and he said he wasn't the same guy. after doing a bit more of a search i noticed that he was also JC51373 here and got inot a bit of an argument over some of these bulbs. what gives? is the guy a bit slow side oris he out to rip people off? anyone shed a bit of light as he doesn't appear to want to.

heres the differant threads i found

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=162854

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=9915

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=8466

Its pretty obvious its the same guy. I would think nothing of it since a lot of people use different names on different boards. But it is odd that he would deny that he is the author of the other post. Same exact wording, sentence structure etc. It might just be a misunderstanding, he has about twenty posts on this board, and has been a member for about a month. None of his posts sound like a sales pitch, in fact one of them is warning of a bad experience he had with a vendor. Just PM him and ask him what the deal is before a couple of thousand nano-reefers jump to conclusions. Good luck;)

nice to see someone else also nailing pegs in coffins on lurking 'tards aching to be railroaded out of town by a lynch mob for a change..

:rolleyes:

I have my pitchfork and torch, lets round us up some more nanovilagers............

DO NOT USE THIS BRAIN!

"ABNORMAL" (Abby Normal)

>FRAU BLUCHER ( sound of horse whinnie)

> FREDDY

Diff'rent types who wear

a day coat, pants

with stripes and cutaway

coat, perfect

fits.........................

MONSTER

Poo -- tmmm anngh ma Ritz

:D :D

I think it is pretty obvious that it is the same guy, too. Unlike Brianc_4, I WOULD be concerned. Even though people use different names on different boards, they usually don't deny it when asked.

You're doing the right thing--Getting some opinons and experiences from others before you jump into dealing with this guy. I would be leary (am I spelling that right?) of dealing with him because he has several strikes against him:

1) non-confidence-inspiring screen name

2) hasn't been around for long

3) he's evasive about who he is

That's just my opinion.

madness, I did not say not to be concerned, I suggested that he talk with the guy, before it turned into a public flogging that might not be justified.....don't get me a wrong I enjoy a flogging as much as the next guy. I just don't like to have egg on my face when it turns out all to be a big misunderstanding. There is much to be learned from Threes Company.

Man Mr. Espi, that was AWFUL FOR, UM a guy like you.

haha, aint nobody knows... ya know what I'm sayin' ... YEAH BABY you know.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

Archived