Innovative Marine Aquariums

Logical Reef #1

topfish

My god, Bryan at Logical Reef has the best site I have ever done business with! His corals are amazing! Although I was sweating bullets, racing to get those corals, but you bet it was worth it! Bryan has the best costumer service, after every email I gave him he emailed me right back throughout the whole day! He decided to give me a bigger zoo, then the smaller (same color/type of zoo) :) He also, gave me a great bonus! A small colony of zoos for free! That would be great in my nano, especially when it gets better. When I get the zoos all settled in, i'll try to figure out these dang digital cameras and post some pics. This place is awesome so far, and I am planning for future ordering. I'll tell you how everything else goes. Thanks Bryan!B)

lol, the packaging was awesome, and the zoos are amazing. Within 3 minutes in my tank they started to open showing off there beautiful colors.

Welcome to the club. Bryan's the single best online dealer out there.

BTW, Bryan- never gave you an update on the great stuff I got from you through the manhattanreefs order. Three zoo frags: 2 did great and have started spreading like mad. One died off save a few polyps, and are currently making a heroic return.

Those three insane rics you sent are doing awesome except for the orange/green-mouth. I had it sitting in a cup with CC waiting for it to attach. It blew out and drifted right into a frogspawn where it got nuked :( I managed to pull out the resulting ball of goo and placed it back in the cup. Lo and behold, there was a tiny scrap of viable tissue left, which has attached and is regrowing. Viva el Logico.

logicalreef

lol Satch, great description of the perils of a loose ricordea! I've so been there myself many, many times.

:)

It really sucks when someone has a nice ric all picked out, I'm in the tanks blowing around with a baster as a form of meditation and BAM! their ric goes airborne into one of my HUGE flower anemones ! Trying to wrestle the shroom from the grips of the stickiest in the tanks is a panic which my little girl gets wuite a kick from watching daddy go through :)

Thats incredible that you are getting full recovery from a smidgeon of ric goo, speaks good things about you tank for sure.

Glad everything is hanging tough and starting to spread well.

Topfish, 3 minutes huh? That's a new record for opening up I do believe...awesome!

Peace, Bryan

ps- wait until you see some of the insanity Crakeurs going to be getting soon :) Sick!

Very good to hear as I believe I'm owed a chip of whatever you send (you hear that Crak?).

Also Crak (I'm sure you'll be in here eventually), I have a cool little anemone set aside for you. They max out at about quarter-size and stroll all over the tank, yet don't bother anything. Interesting little things. Got them from a guy in Rochester. Here's the (very long) thread on RC about them. It was finally correctly ID'd as an anemone in one of the last few pages:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...&threadid=60936

I went from 2 to 5 in several months, so I'll pluck one out for you.

big smile here.

Can't wait to see the goodies.

The wife just called me (I'm at work) and told me there is a foul odor coming from the tank. So, I'll be cleaning house so to speak and, hopefully, clear out some space, get some more goodies rearranged and maybe find some free floating stuff for ya satch.

Or, I could wreak havoc on the tank, as is my normal route.

Expect a humorous story sometime tonight or tomorrow.

tank clean, no mishaps and the tank is looking good!

the odor is actually coming from a vase filled with bamboo and some flower and it stinks like bad arse.

So happy I got to say "clean the damned vase, it smells horrible!" to the wife. I wish I had it videotaped.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all, update on the zoos. Both zoos are growing awesome and look great. Bryan, remember the bonus I got? There were 8 green zoos, but now I have 13:D . There growing awesome and I can't wit till its a nic big colony. Thanks! BTW, I love that squamosa on ur site now. I wish I could get it but can't at the moment.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my order from Bryan. Amazing. The zoos started to open within 5 minutes and all are open within the hour. He also sent me a little bonus frag with awesome colors. Bryan has been the best person to do business with. Thanks Bryan.

I couldnt agree more, I happened to order some zoos elsewhere that arrived at the same time as the ones from Bryan and the packaging and service (not to mention the product) was for more superior at "The Logical Reef". If you can get through in time, I would suggest to anyone to use Bryan for your zoos.

P.S. As someone in chat pointed out. Bryan= The sh*t

Archived