Pod Your Reef

Chris, Is this pic ok

Nu2SW

For the custom entry for my first Pic as where I started, Could I use this??

Picture085.jpg

or

Picture082.jpg

I cant take another picture with a ruler showing the height, Its a 12g eclispe

I am new here, and I set up my tank in the first week of Oct., actually oct 7th was when I was done. I didnt take a empty tank pic, I didnt know the contest was going untill a few days ago.

??????

Well I want an official answer from chris, since he is the head .
i think the point of the beverage and all the fuss is to prevent people from starting too early. i think chris will likely tell you to empty it and take a picture of a beverage in the tank. the whole issue is to standardize the entries from what i understand.

the fact that it's already up and running is one of the points of the request. chris won't know if it's been running a day (then it wouldn't be a problem to do an empty and re-fill imo) or a couple of months (then i can see that that would be a problem).

sorry i'm just butting my nose into this but i think that is the reason for the "beverage request" and i think explaining it as such (btw i think it's already spelled out like that in the "rules post") helps other potential contestants (like myself! :happy: ).

and if i'm wrong, disregard this post then. :lol:

edit: is there an autoformater in the system? i normally don't split my paragraphs but the post comes out that way for some reason. it looks ok, some people say it's easier to read but it just looks like a lot of space inbetween paragraghs. :huh:

Archived