Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

is it to late

mlb75

First off as you can probably see this is my first post to these boards so please bear with me a bit.

I've been into fish tanks for going on 15 years now, but am just now going to start my first true nano reef. I'm picking up a 10 galon this weekend and would like to enter into the contest if it's not to late. My question is will my setup be allowed under the rules of Custom. I'm using a 10G AGA but my intention is to use 2 5G buckets as a sump. The tank being drilled and overflowing into the first bucket which will be a fuge. This bucket will also be drilled aways from the top (so it won't really have a full 5G capacity) and overflow into the second bucket which will be a sump with return pump and heaters etc... The total volume will be below the 20G rule but I don't want to get into the contest and then later be protested and disqualified. The idea is to do everything I can to keep a stable healthy system but do so on a budget.

If it's not too late and my setup qualifies let me know and I'll try and get going on setting everything up.

Thanks

Mike

Archived