Pod Your Reef

More Pics .........

SaltyDawg

as requested. I will take more of them but it is VERY hard to get any other angles of them as they are on a rock that is perpendicular to the front of the tank, and very close to the glass.

Thanks people I apreciate the comments!!!!!!

Yeah my frank'n leather has been with me for around 2 years. can you believe it got to over 6 inches tall in a 5.5g reef? ( My old reef) It gets over a foot tall if I place it closer to the bottom. Seriously. This is the strangest leathe rI have ever seen. It has no fear or reaction to my hands. I can pick the rock up or touch the stalk and it dosent shrink up. The polyps will go in a litte if I move it but thats it. I REALY need to frag it but I am holding out untile I get my 75g reef set up. Then It will TRUELY GeT HUGE!!!!!

My finger leather is around 6 inches tall and 4 wide in the same tank. well...... here.......

She is 50/50, Black Labrador retriever and Chow Chow. Chow Chows have purple tounges. ( Thier trade mark aside from thier tail and mane.) Thats why she has purple spots on her tounge.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a crappy shot. everythin gis fragged out right now just laying around in there.

Now does this look like an algae tank? LOL!!!! ( acording to Fred thats all I can grow! LOL!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived