LS- 10 lbs

Corals: Various Zoanids

GSP's

Xenia

Batting Clean-up:

1-cleaner shrimp

5-narrsaurus snails

3-hermits

In this pic. You can see my pink zoos w/grey skirt in the upper left hand corner.

Also my much loved surface skimmer.

as you can see I have 2-32 watt bulbs.

One is 10,000k and the other if a 50/50 bulb. My corals sure love the xtra light and the specturm.

This is a picture of where my MB7 is setup in my bedroom. Its on the top of a antique dresser at the head of my bed.

It allows me hours of enjoyment.

I first started my first saltwater tank back on Oct.31st of last year. It was rainning out side and I was so excited. It was a nano cube. I really like the tank, but after awhile I was bored because of the limited modifications you can make to the tank.

I was then immediately inspired by Gilman's tank. And then went out and purchased my first minibow. Yes, first I have a second in my garage that I plan to set up later in the year for an xenia farm.

I no longer have my nano cube for it is now with my father, which he is now addicted like me to reefing.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to look at my pictures. Feel free to make comments, suggestions or ask questions.

Thanks,

Chris687

This is when I got my first piece of xenial back on Feb 21st. This was from a local reefer. So I didn't get the friendly LFS tax.

My best friend Paul helped me pick out this zoo rock on a tonga branch its on the left. This was in the begining of March.

Thanks again Paul.

Archived