Innovative Marine Aquariums

sps frags fs bay area ca

cal3v

Hi all I have some sps frags for sale, I got them from another reefer who had lower lighting so they are a little brown but should color up quickly, anyways I have purple digitata $5 a piece. Also have orange digitata for the same price. Willing to trade for cool softies/zoos.

Hey calv, lemme know when you get some more sps frags. Can you ship to Orange County, Cali? I'm having my new tank drilled and it should be ready by tomorrow. Then I can transfer everything from old tank to this one so shouldn't be much of a cycle. Gotta order my new metal halide pendant now, should I go 150hqi or 175mogul? Tank is only 12" tall btw.

J-Bass yes I can ship as long as you pay for shipping, overnight would definitely be best. Anyways here are a few more things I have for sale:

efflo/soli frag, not the typical ugly flat type but a nice branching acro, not as open as the tyree but not as flat and fused as a normal efflo, encrusted and growing $45

1" gsp frag $5

burnt orange tentacle zoos $10

purple tip nana $10 1"-1.5" frag

4" mint green stag with purplish coralites, already encrusting $25

copper/blue acro colony $30

turquoise formosa with blue tips, 1"-1.5" $15

As for lighting either 150w or 175w would work well, I'd just suggest either way go with a 10k bulb as the 20k have nice color but growth slows a lot.

Hey calv, let those guys have dibs at your frags. My tank won't be ready for maybe a month or two. So around then I'll be contacting you again. I'll prob be looking for easy stuff like montipora and a few acropora frags. Lates.

Willing to ship at buyer's expense, it'd also probably be cheaper to buy a few items at a time to offset shipping. I still have a few frags left of each. Or if anybody local or not is interested in a package I can sell all these frags for $100:

green/purple tips soli/efflo

purple tip light green nana

copper/blue acro mini colony

turquoise/blue tip formosa

green spongodes

pink millepora

purple with green polyps digitata

All very hardy and good for beginners to advanced reefers.

Hehe damn, those do sound nice. Post pics of those. And have a frag pack like that reserved for me hopefully by end of this month or middle of next. Shipping to OC, California should be like around $25-30 or so? Dunno. I just bought a halide light off Physh1 so my new tank should be sweet sweet sweet. It is shallow though, only 12" tall so hope none of my fishies go carpet surfing! Will be SPS and a few choice maxima clams!

Sure I'll see if I can scrounge a pack, I only have one of the soli and copper/blue acro colony but I can always make a smaller/different package. Shipping to there is about $35 give or take a few bucks. I'll post some pics.

Hey what pump are you using for your return on your 40? I'm shopping around for a quiet return pump since my tank is in my bedroom. Thinking of using a SEN 500 for return and a single maxi-jet 900 or 1200 for more circulation. I've got extra loc-line fittings so thinking of splitting the Maxi with that and hiding the pump behind my rocks

Do Mags make much noise? I was also thinking of either a Mag 5 or Mag 7. Your tank in your bedroom? This Rio2100 that's on my current 40gal., I don't notice it during the day, but at night I have my stereo on sleep-timer mode to drown out the pump just to fall asleep. The Rio is going with my 40gal when I sell it that's for sure.

Its like a gentle humming, not too loud but a little noticeable, the tank is downstairs but I sleep on the couch and I don't really have a problem with it.

Not those two clams, just the crocea and possibly maxima because I need more space in the tank and they are fairly large. The crocea has a blue dusting color to it and the maxima has electric blue lines and orange spots on the mantle.

Archived