Pod Your Reef

I love Aquatics Warehouse! Pics of my visit inside!

Acoustic

Ok I took more pics than I can imagine. I love this place and you will see why. I am going to hold off on some of the pics for ever present :

ACOUSTIC'S DAILY REEF!

Anyhow I went here today to get a cleaner shrimp and a sally lightfoot crab to help control my hair algae as posted today.

Enjoy!

The first thing you see when you walk into the main section is this huge square reef tank.

That's all for now!

KEEP YOUR EYE ON :

ACOUSTIC'S DAILY REEF

for more close up shots of corals from this store!

Hey, I was just there! I got a new blue gorgonian for seven bucks! I wonder if I saw you there, but didn't recognize you!! Hmm . . .

Anyways, I freaking love their main reef tank. The star polyps are amazing, along with those giant frogspawns. Plus, you can walk around the tank, so it almost looks like four different tanks.

They have some nice stuff at that place, but last time I went there, I asked someone who was working about pricing MH lighting for a friend of mine. I was passed off to a couple different people and then finally to the owner.

For some reason, instead of the owner just telling me the price of the lighting I was looking for, he decided it was more important to hard sell my pal a chiller. If I hadn't been there my pal may have been 500bux lighter and the proud owner of expensive equipment he didn't need.

I haven't been back (mainly cuz it's not close).

Gil

Sometimes I get that too. When I was there taking pictures I asked a guy to help bag me a shrimp and a crab. I told him that it was for hair algae control. The guy insisted that I buy a black urchin. I said no. He kept pushing. I said " That's great and all but I love my coraline algae. " The guy was stunned that I knew all about urchins even though I didn't have one. (Courtesy of NanoReef.com) He then bagged my stuff and stopped talking.

Archived