Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Let's see those zoas and palys!

pookstreet

I don't know if a similar thread has already been started, but here it goes. Besides unique SPS and chalice, my next love, and probably not much less, is zoanthids and palythoas :P

So please post pix of your favorites, current or past ones that you have owned. I'll start with some of mine.

Pink Limeade

DSCN6744.jpg

PHE or Joker Palys?

DSCN6743.jpg

Lunar Eclipse

DSCN6758.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your pink limeade and lunar eclipse. Some pics are under 14k and last is ab 13k.

Eagle Eye

000_0307.jpg

Electric Green

000_0299.jpg

Pink Ring

000_0311.jpg

Brown Mustard mouth zoa (take over)

000_0283.jpg

I don't know if a similar thread has already been started, but here it goes. Besides unique SPS and chalice, my next love, and probably not much less, is zoanthids and palythoas :P

So please post pix of your favorites, current or past ones that you have owned. I'll start with some of mine.

Pink Limeade

DSCN6744.jpg

PHE or Joker Palys?

DSCN6743.jpg

Lunar Eclipse

DSCN6758.jpg

Awsome looking zoo's and palythoa's. My tank is very empty. Just some sun poylps. I am looking for some nice ones to put into my tank. Looking good.

Best place imo in all of the states is Reefkingdom.com

I live locally where the guy has all his frags, and WOW best most rares zoos/palys you will ever see.

Check out the Awesom Blossoms, Jerry Garcia, or Superman BLues, all my favorites, but there are many many more :D

I've got a few :)

Hot Pink Palys -

pink_zoas.jpg

Joker Palys -

toxic_PPE.JPG

Blue Zoas -

blue_teal_ring_zoas.jpg

Armageddon and Peach Palys -

palys_-_armageddon_and_peach.JPG

Neon Green Zoas -

Neon_Green.JPG

Lunar Eclipse Palys -

T_-_Purple_Zoas_with_Orange_Skirt.JPG

RPE and Alien Eye Palys -

T_-_RPEs_and_Alien_Eye_Zoas.JPG

Red EEs -

Red_EE_Macro.JPG

Awesome pics everyone. I love it all.

The best places to get zoas/palys? IMHO, other reefers :D

Some more of my little collection........

Mean Greens

DSCN6636.jpg

Kiwi Stars

DSCN6641.jpg

Yummy blues w/yellow mouths.....I am sure someone has already named this.........

DSCN6686.jpg

DSCN6747.jpg

Green Goblin

DSCN6750.jpg

mahi mahi boy

OMG those kiwis and blues are NUTZ. Again, I'm just a big fan of those jokes. Mean Greens...those are MEAN! B) Those green goblins are badAZZ DUDE!!! Have you seen those incredible hulks?

it's a PE paly and I think the only people that have them are myself and people I have sold to. Well, there may be more out there, probably are but I've posted on them a few times and nobody had seen them before so I decided I got to name them. I'm out of frags so don't ask but am growing them out but it's going to be a bit before I can frag them again.

not sure if I can compete with this thread *any* but I got this frag last week and posted to another forum to see what it would be considered as:

cheapfrag.jpg

cheapfrag2.jpg

how's that look? I think they're pretty. :)

not sure if I can compete with this thread *any* but I got this frag last week and posted to another forum to see what it would be considered as:

how's that look? I think they're pretty. :)

There is no competition here ;)

Nice zoas and pics. It doesn't matter what it's called. It's nice nonetheless.

Archived