Top Shelf Aquatics

Idol Nano

Travis

Hey guys, I started a thread on RC asking people to post pictures of their personal Idoal tank, and I think that it would be a cool idea to do the same here, only it would need to be a Nano. (Here's the link to the RC thread, http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...e=&pagenumber=1 )

Anyways, if you can, please provide the name of the Nano's owner.

When I say Nano, I mean under 30 gallons.

I'll go first, lol.

My Idol Nano would definantly have to be Acoustic's 10g Nano.

2777Kitchen_Side_tank_09-04.JPG

2777Front_tank_09-04.JPG

2777Living_Room_Side_tank_09-04.JPG

2777Tank_Top_Down.JPG

2777Fuzzy_Mushrooms_08-04.JPG

These would have the be my favorite of his pictures.

2777Goby_and_Blue_Brain.JPG

and

2777Lettuce_Nudibranch.JPG

So...Who's Nano is your Idol Nano?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found them' actually there are 3 of them and ones a pico.. but w/e anyway they are all owned by the Same guy Mike Gurrero [sp] :

One of his 12g. Nanocubes:

mm6dle.jpg

The other 12g. Nanocube:

mm6ds6.jpg

His Pico:

mm6f53.jpg

and all of that went into his 20g. Holding tank which still looks absoultly amazing!:

mm6fi8.jpg

all of these were put into one 72g. Oceanic Bowfront which looks like this:

mm6fsz.jpg

Found them' actually there are 3 of them and ones a pico.. but w/e anyway they are all owned by the Same guy Mike Gurrero [sp] :

mm6dle.jpg

The other 12g. Nanocube:

mm6ds6.jpg

His Pico:

mm6f53.jpg

and all of that went into his 20g. Holding tank which still looks absoultly amazing!:

mm6fi8.jpg

all of these were put into one 72g. Oceanic Bowfront which looks like this:

mm6fsz.jpg

yeah, i gotta say, his pico is so awsome!

im too lzy to look up pics and after the server switch i doubt they are up anyway. but my idol tanks are those of brookln johnny and danano, both 10 gallons, both doing so much everyone said isnt possible. simply amazing

mm6dle.jpg

The other 12g. Nanocube:

mm6ds6.jpg

His Pico:

mm6f53.jpg

Oh MY!!!! im a big fan of mike, they look great!

I lust after Ann's pico

fts240106.jpg

Even though it is in it's infancy, it can only get better... Her zoa's are some of the best I have ever seen too

woah!! thats a nice pico!! how big is it

Oh MY!!!! im a big fan of mike, they look great!

woah!! thats a nice pico!! how big is it

Ya im a big fan of him to! lol her tank is 12x8x8 " (she is in the UK so she couldnt get a normal 2.5g .. she is an exception to the rule for the 2.5g contest) lol

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

you guys are all crazzzzzzzy!

my tank is my is no. 1, cause its mine! :) if your tank, isnt your fav. then do something about it, gosh darn you :)

all jokes aside, those or awesome tanks, i'd have a hard time picking a fav from just the few posted above.

I lust after Ann's pico

fts240106.jpg

Even though it is in it's infancy, it can only get better... Her zoa's are some of the best I have ever seen too

any more links to her tank? That's exactly what I want to do with my 5.5 gallon!

this tank is awesome i really like the zoo'z in-between the two clams.

I have admired this one since I first saw it while "discovering" nano reefs while surfing the web:

gen.jpg

The owners name is IGNASI TORRALBA

Here is alink to more detail on the system:

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/nov2004/aquarium.htm

this tank is sick too. ?, how does/ do you think this person keeps det. and build up from happening behind the three walls of rock?

ADAM

Gosh, I can't believe that my little tank has been included in this thread! The other tanks are just so amazing. omgomgomg Acoustic's tank is my absolute favourite, it's the one that made me want to set up a smaller tank in the first place. :)

Koden, there are lots of set-up details in my thread (see my signature). Lots of piccies in there too, more than you could ever want to see really. :lol:

Best regards

Ann

Lunchbuckets 20,or any of danano's nano's,his 30 was awesome.
yeah, lunch's was awesome as was danano's.

brooklyn johnny's was amazing, especially considering it was PC-only with tridacnas.

these are all all-star tanks.

liquid, jdsbin, ...oh hell, even dickie52's zoo tank. ...<urk> :huh: :choke: :thud:

Archived