Top Shelf Aquatics

Idol Nano

Travis

um.....this is my idol nano....but i cant find the reefer that has it...sorry..i think it was posted in a refugium post.....well, its beautifull!!!

post-27793-1186303691_thumb.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coral reefs are definitely awe inspiring, and there are way too many for me to pick just one. But, I have to give a shout out for Duncan's "Singapore Green Tank". I've always been a planted tank guy, so seeing a green SW tank is especially appealing to me, and these phases of Duncan's are just stunning, IMO, just wish we could have seen where it would have gone had he not smashed the macro rock...

dscn7504kb6.jpg

DSCN7797.jpg

Cant find pics so someone please help.

My idols would be tigah boys tanks

the original 30

the 30 hex

the lps 20

the nano cube 6

9221nc0326full.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow all these tanks are really spectacular! After i finished reading i hoped out of my chair and was on my way to my LFS then i realized i was out of money already from my previous trip there. Oh well have to wait till next payday.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think I already said this, but does anyone remember Brooklyn Johnny's 10G? It's been a few years probably, but that tank was the one that got me goin'. It was amazing. I can't find any of his pics, they were all too old and got removed from the site. I guess Bandwith Issues maybe.

i don't think any one tank ever got me inspired to get a nano...i just wanted clownfish so i researched...:P

but this thread is incredibly awesome O.O

• 1 month later...
Coral reefs are definitely awe inspiring, and there are way too many for me to pick just one. But, I have to give a shout out for Duncan's "Singapore Green Tank". I've always been a planted tank guy, so seeing a green SW tank is especially appealing to me, and these phases of Duncan's are just stunning, IMO, just wish we could have seen where it would have gone had he not smashed the macro rock...

dscn7504kb6.jpg

DSCN7797.jpg

The algae usually grow out of control and outshadow the corals.

So far, my algae hasn't posed a problem for my coral. Clove Polyps grow right in it, the rest kill off what they cover. I like it. Hope I don't find out I am mistaken and regret it.

post-28664-1195159099_thumb.jpg

wow these tanks are great.

i want to rescape my tank some time this winter. i need to look into getting some larger pieces of lr and get rid of the smaller ones that are in my tank. maybe use the smaller ones in one of the back chambers for filtration.

ADAM

• 6 months later...

Archived