inTank Media Baskets

FL Ric Group Buy Makeups

Reef Chicks

This thread is being created to eliminate the drama of the other thread. Please only post here if you are one of the involved parties***, which are as follows:

YankeePete

Mdisalvo55

MysticReef54

SushiYum

Bubba30

Jersey

Henningero

Yman183

Ibuyen

Kriv40

KidCNU

LongPig

Jeffvmd

Lowlife

DC Rabbit

Stanton24

Ericta

***Gregmoeck, if you notice YOUR name has not been included, as my dealings with you are

DONE.

As per post #222 on the original thread, please either post or email me pictures of your DOAs within one (1) hour of the package being delivered.

To anyone else, if I have somehow missed you, kindly PM me so I can verify your info and add you to the list. Thank you!

KidCNU - items shipped 10/29 via Priority Mail

Jeffvdm - items shipped 10/29 via Priority Mail

Ibuyen - frags selected shipped 10/31 via Express Mail

LowLife - frags selected shipped 10/31 via Express Mail

Sushiyum - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

Yman182 - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

Bubba30 - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

Ericta - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

Yankeepete - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

MysticReef - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

MDisalvo55 - replacements sent 11/14 via Express Mail

Henningero replacements sent 11/14 via Priority Mail

Anyone showing "shipped" should have received a Paypal email with a tracking number. If you have not, please let me know. Thanks!

Once this hurricane blows through and everything is back to normal I will get in touch with you. Expecting to be without power for 7-10 days. I am stressing.

Not sure if shipped mine out yet or not, if not next Monday would be fine to ship out, If this is a problem feel free to message and I try to work with what times you are aviable. Thanks

Great to hear it Kid!!!

The hurricane kinda destroyed my town and county for that matter, so our mail service is still up in the air. My house and tanks made it with minimal damage and no loss to the fishes. Like I said on the previous thread, I'm stepping out and taking the loss. Thanks for trying to get this done and working with those who had doa's.

There was a Ricordia in the mix and it opened as soon as i put it in the tank and wouldnt you know it the bugger has 4! mouths. Will post pictures tommorrow once my light comes back on. Great Seller and Amazing to work with. Thank you for all the time and patience to deal with us crazy reefers

There was a Ricordia in the mix and it opened as soon as i put it in the tank and wouldnt you know it the bugger has 4! mouths. Will post pictures tommorrow once my light comes back on. Great Seller and Amazing to work with. Thank you for all the time and patience to deal with us crazy reefers

Thank you Kid. I'm glad everything turned out ok in the end. And yours went priority too, lol. Seems the post office got past their bad week.

Let me know when your ready to ship some more out, I'm ready to buy more!!

As soon as shipping supplies get here. They're en route.

The hurricane kinda destroyed my town and county for that matter, so our mail service is still up in the air. My house and tanks made it with minimal damage and no loss to the fishes. Like I said on the previous thread, I'm stepping out and taking the loss. Thanks for trying to get this done and working with those who had doa's.

I am glad to hear you and your family are ok. I've been in your situation before during Andrew, so I know how it feels. I hope and pray your town recovers quickly.

Once things get back to normal though, send me a pm and I will put something together for you.

Package got in here today Aly.

Thanks for making things work out with all of us.

Your efforts are highly appreciated.

On another note, if you are sending packages out here in the tristate area, it might be best to wait it out as there are delays in delivery here.

Got mine a day or so ago, the polys haven't open yet but do look like going to make it. Post office blows didn't get them till 5 but maybe it was due from the hurricane or the new postman. Thanks for effort. Close the book as a positive deal. Thank you

Shipping supplies are set to be delivered between this Thurs., 11/6 & Fri. 11/7, so I cannot begin shipping until Tue. 11/13 (that Monday is a holiday). Payment, sent as a GIFT to Ladybug5234@aol.com, must be received no later than Fri. 11/9.

As per post #222 & post #367 on the previous thread here, I will send replacement rics at the reduced rate ONLY to those who posted pictures of their losses or emailed them to me. Please realize that I am doing this because I feel a moral obligation, but there are NO online vendors/sellers/facilitators (such as I was in this mess) out there that will cover DOAs without proof provided within the time frame specified. In this case I asked for photos within one (1) hour of package delivery. Some of you posted them, some of you emailed them. Some of you just said "all mine were DOA" but provided NO proof. And some of you didn't even do that, but are asking for replacements now. In order to keep the peace, if you didn't post your pics or email them to me, I can offer replacements at my cost, which was $7/each on this second batch + shipping, which I can do $10 for Priority and $20 for Express. If there is a difference between actual cost of shipping and what you are paying, I will cover that. I am also covering all shipping supplies required.

Shipping method: all rics will arrive in sterile plastic containers half-filled with water. They will rest in either packing peanuts, scrunched up newspaper, or an air packing cushion. A 40-hr heatpack will be wrapped and taped to the top of the box, which will be lined with styrofoam.

Thank you Greg for the weather report. Please refrain from posting in this thread, or I will report you to Chris. Thank you.

Why can't I reply to this thread, this isnt your personal message board. I'm only contributing and now you are threatening me, I'm going to report that to Chris along with your remark made in the first intial post.

Archived