Innovative Marine Aquariums

Metrokat's Feedback thread

metrokat

Deleted User 3

Horrible, absolutely horrible :)Just kidding!

Service was great, fast shipping. :) Likely will do business again! Thanks Kat :)

Thanks for giving my corals a great home Kat, I appreciate it.

Also thank you for buying corals from me in the past! You were one of the best customers I've had :)

You take excellent care of your corals, they're very healthy.

theevilsock

It was a pleasure transacting business with Kat. She responded quickly and shipped my coral crack in a very timely manner. Buy stuff from her if she is selling it. :)

Just got my package from kat. It was fully lined with styrofoam, Filled with peanuts, and all the corals were floated upside down and double bagged. This was by far the best packing job over ever gotten and actually better than some actual retailers. With in 5 minutes polyps were starting to already emerge. There was one frag tht she deemed as iffy, and she replaced it with more than an equal trade, rather than send it out and hope it made it.

She had me call her and she asked how everything was. There aren't a lot of people who do that and I really appreciated it. I had to cut the call short however due to an incoming work call. Do NOT hesitate to buy from miss kat, everything worked out amazing and I couldn't be happier.

It was a pleasure transacting business with Kat. She responded quickly and shipped my coral crack in a very timely manner. Buy stuff from her if she is selling it. :)

Thank you for the feedback!

• 2 months later...
Thank you for the feedback!

You dont have a thing to worry about when working with this girl. She sold me a purple death colony for about HALF of what it was worth, regardless of how much $ i threw at her.

You dont have a thing to worry about when working with this girl. She sold me a purple death colony for about HALF of what it was worth, regardless of how much $ i threw at her.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Buying from Kat was a no brainer. :)
Bought some Nuclear's and King Midas zoas.
Great price, excellent packaging.
Prompt replies to all messages.
Will buy again for sure!

W-

• 7 months later...

First off i want to say she is amazing. Almost two weeks ago i offered to buy some SPS from her and she set a reminder in her phone to contact me. Once i picked the SPS i wanted, she fragged them and showed the exact pieces i was getting. The SPS healed for a few days and she then contacted me with an estimated shipping day.

Sizing: Generous size frags of awesome stuff. I asked for a multi-branching piece of nasuta and Kat gladly obliged.

Packaging: each frag was individually wrapped in it's on little baggie. Out of four frags, only one leaked, and it didn't leak very much, it still contained half the water and the SPS was still fully submerged.

Health: once the SPS were acclimated polyps extended almost instantly.

overall rating for metrokat: 10/10! Once i can keep zoas alive i will for sure contact here again! :)

Must have a population of flatworms. They can live well in a pico with a steady food supply, power heads are the problem. They have a poor grip on any surface and are prone to get swept away into filters and power heads.

She put up and worked around my busy schedule to make both sales as smooth as possible. We met twice and she is a super sweet person with great sense of humor and great corals. Corals which are always in great health and packed as good as they look. Eventho I probably own her a cup of coffee or two, she treated me with some freebies and her patients. I don't think there is one person who wasn't satisfied with Kat's goods and service. Feedback like this or those wrote by others is just a polish to her classy shoes....... And I doubt they need any more shine.

• 2 months later...

Recently got a shipment of SPS from Kat. Shipped when she said she would and followed up every step of the way. Nice little chit chat on the phone to make sure they arrived.. don't get jealous boyz.. Overall a good experience even though a few frags didn't make it to no fault of either Kat's or my own. DOA wasn't spoken about originally, but honored. Packaging and bagging of corals was on par with what you'd expect from any online retailer. Everything else looks great and polyps opened same day. Already discussing another shipment soon. Thanks Kat!

Archived