Pod Your Reef

Jimbo's Wally World Pico

jimbo2412

Like many on here i jumped at the great sale of the Toms 2gal pico. Im setting it up im my sisters room who is afraid of fish tanks( shes working on her fear).

10/20/11

Got water added and some cured rock. Going to add some live rock to seed tomorrow

IMG_20111020_205157.jpg

IMG_20111020_205141.jpg

Couldn't get the best pictures with the par38 bulb and my phone.

More to Come.

rofl about ur sister not likeing fishtanks and im glad she working on her problem anyway keep the good work and keep use updated on the tank and any ideas of what going in

Like many on here i jumped at the great sale of the Toms 2gal pico. Im setting it up im my sisters room who is afraid of fish tanks( shes working on her fear).

10/20/11

Got water added and some cured rock. Going to add some live rock to seed tomorrow

IMG_20111020_205157.jpg

IMG_20111020_205141.jpg

Couldn't get the best pictures with the par38 bulb and my phone.

More to Come.

Woo hoo, another contestant. :P Me likes your scape!!!! :D One question tho, where's the perch light???? :o Keep us updated .

Haven't added the perch light because the Transformer is to BIG for my power strip I have! Got to get a new one.

Nice - did your sister start 'working on her fear' before or after you plopped a tank in her room?

:D Welcome to the Wally Pico Club!

She started before, but would have been a lot more entertaining if she hadnt been. :P

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I guess it's hard to break out in hives when all you can see in the tank is a cloud of fine mist.... :P Wait till the fog clears and all the creepy crawly's come out of hiding.... I would hate to be in that room at that time... LOL

• 2 weeks later...
10/20/11

IMG_20111020_205157.jpg

Tank is finishing up cycle, added a few frags and some CUC.

Really? Done cycling already? Hmmmm....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived