SaltCritters.com

BRS Group Buy 4/5-11

anemone fan

anemone fan

I am interested in making a big purchase with BRS and I want to get group buy prices so here it goes.

BulkReefSupply Group Buys

We have a unique way of doing Group Buy's at BulkReefSupply.com. Instead of requiring groups to place a single large order we give each group buy participant individual access to our lowest prices. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item. This removes the need to organize one big bulk order, collect all the payments, and distribute the order. And this also means Group Buys at BulkReefSupply are not limited to local clubs! That's right, because orders are shipped separately group buys can involve people from all over the country and Canada.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:

-Gather a minimum of 10 participants

-Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*

-Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.

-Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

-On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.

-Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

-During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

-At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

--------

No more people, sending out the email to BRS in the morn.

The List:

1. anemone fan

2. InvaderJim

3. 24nanoguy

4. Keydiver

5. Thresher

6. Paneubert

7. Markushka

8. Gas7057

9. Unclemoe

10. Cwiegele

11. Ls2Goat

12. DimePieceReef

13. Bogman2121

14. Squirrelieygrrrl

15. bonomo53

16. Salthobby

17. Cdr5y7

18. Pweissma

19. GiantBen

NO MORE CLOSED!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anemone fan

Morning bump, still need 2 people at least max of 12 more. Even if you don't buy anything you still get a 5% discount on some purchases after having your name in a group buy.

anemone fan

I'm going to close anymore additions tonight (let's say around midnight EST). I want to get the list to BRS tomorrow so they have a week to play with it.

anemone fan

Okay, so my excel sheet decided to explode and now I need some information again, if you have something next to your name then I am missing it and I need it. I apologize for any inconvenience this is, I need it for tomorrow morning, just send me a pm.

tell me about it. iv been waiting for the 1.1ml dosers to be in stock. even called and they said should be in stock this week.

Archived