Top Shelf Aquatics

Group Buy for BulkReefSupply (BRS) starting 2/1/11

paneubert

"

I am in the process of updating accounts as we speak. I will hopefully have everyone ready to go by 2 PM.

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

"

I had a couple people ask if this list is still open.....

Sorry.....we already sent in the list. So no more people can be added at this point.

List of people who are in..

• 1. Me? (Not sure if I count ;) )
  • 2. p-daddy
  • 3. hbfishguy
  • 4. ngoodermuth
  • 5. Kweli
  • 6. thevidon
  • 7. zma21
  • 8. Noryb
  • 9. arom
  • 10. Gort
  • 11. Genj
  • 12. rickster66
  • 13. circusordie16
  • 14. DPRoberts
  • 15. qwiksilver711
  • 16. meekz
  • 17. msujeff
  • 18. Llamaguy
  • 19. reog3
  • 20. MarcG
  • 21. B.C.
  • 22 maxst2
  • 23. doc585
  • 24. RudeDog
  • 25. cwinn07
  • 26. pika808
  • 27. TheMac86
  • 28. mmike1992
  • 29. angelf13
  • 30. MorfiusX
  • 31. rodney757
  • 32. anemone fan
  • 33. jgoldwood
  • 34. darkspyda
  • 35. HecticDialectics
  • 36. gutterguy
  • 37. jmajg
  • 38. PZengel
  • 39. AFRobert568
  • 40. bensanders
  • 41. skom
  • 42. FishTacos
  • 43. mlivvy
  • 44. irondragon013
  • 45. midna
  • 46. 1fishmonger
  • 47. jeremycee
  • 48. cubenoob
  • 49. teamschreiba
  • 50. Mudfish
  • 51. danilew
  • 52. rpatjr
  • 53. phi delt reefer
  • 54. pweissma
  • 55. spiderjeru
  • 56. kgoldy
  • 57. greentrashbin
  • 58. FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
  • 59. Noobzy
  • 60. alex1237
  • 61. jumplittlechloe
  • 62. Basser1
  • 63. Lalani
  • 64. vers13
  • 65. alaskan84
  • 66. CoralReefDoc
  • 67. sunflashx
  • 68. adambreakey
  • 69. cdr5y7
  • 70. bernstma
  • 71. bnaef17

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do it!

I participated in one a couple months ago. Even if you don't buy anything during the group buy you still become a preferred member with special pricing from then on

Do it!

I participated in one a couple months ago. Even if you don't buy anything during the group buy you still become a preferred member with special pricing from then on

Evening Bump! Like MSUJeff said, it is worth signing up and getting in on this Group Buy even if you do not end up buying anything. At least get on the list so you have the option to place an order if something catches your eye :)

Evening Bump! Like MSUJeff said, it is worth signing up and getting in on this Group Buy even if you do not end up buying anything. At least get on the list so you have the option to place an order if something catches your eye :)

Sign me up. I have some stuff in mind possibly.

To bad, I'm ordering about $1,200 worth of stuff from them on feb 4th. I'd love to get in on this but maybe I can figure something out.

If I'm reading the OP right, you can still sign up. I think the buy starts on 2/1/2011, but runs until the next Monday which is 2/7/2011... so if you placed an order on the 4th you would get the discount.

Sign me up please! :) PM sent

May be interested, how long do I have to decide...until that Tuesday???

I will send in the list to them on January 28th at about 5PM Pacific Time. You can always get on the list now and then decide not to buy anything. It would get them to give you the Group Buy prices for that week, and then covert you to a preferred buyer forever....so slightly better than retail for the rest of your reefing days.

I will send in the list to them on January 28th at about 5PM Pacific Time. You can always get on the list now and then decide not to buy anything. It would get them to give you the Group Buy prices for that week, and then covert you to a preferred buyer forever....so slightly better than retail for the rest of your reefing days.

I'll set up an account on BRS and shoot you that email address

Afternoon bump.....not that we need it since we already have the minimum of 10 :) Always welcome to keep adding to the list. The more who join in, the more "Group Buys" as a concept will appeal to the vendor.

Archived