ReefCleaners.org

Coral Auction for charity!

nanoreefnate

nanoreefnate

Hey guys and gals. I figured that auctioning some corals generously donated by Craig would be a good way to get funds for the bike ride I'm doing. The event is called the Audi Best Buddies Challenge and we are raising money to help support the Best Buddies organization that provides support to the intellectually and developmentally disabled. The organization was originally founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver in 1989 and now supports more than 1,500 middle schools, high schools and colleges across the world. I am doing the 15mile bike ride to Hearst San Simeion Estate. For the full backround of the organization please go here;

http://www.hcchallenge2010.org/faf/home/cc...4&ccp=93679

Auction Corals

In addition to those corals I have new corals ( Generously donated by Craig [Fishez4alivin] )

which will be auctioned off. here are the corals which will be auctioned off. PLEASE NOTE THE SIZES OF THE FRAGS THAT WILL BE MADE. PICTURE DOES NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THE FRAG TO BE MADE.

Please post price your willing to pay with the picture of the frag you like. If another person is willing to pay more then said person will post in the same fashion

Tyree True Undata 1"x1/2"+ Current bid $10

IMG_9230.jpg

Japanese Deep Water Zoas +12 polyps Current bid $12

IMG_9232.jpg

Green Long Polyp Toadstool Pissed off cuz I moved it to take this pic Currentbid $10

IMG_9235.jpg

Palys large multi polyp frag/mini colony Current bid $6

IMG_9237.jpg

and I can break off a solid 1" of a Montipora Setosa, lineage from Fragfarmers at BACFM in 2008 Current bid $20

IMG_0227-2.jpg

this will be a fresh cut frag with two branches 1" in length from my Pink Lemonade with lineage

Current Bid $11

IMG_9240.jpg

frag coming from the far left

IMG_9106.jpg

And this 2 frag plug with a Icefire Enchinata with lineage and Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro, this is a frag of the tips that broke a couple weeks ago, when I went bb. They have already started to encrust the base

Current bid $25

natesauction.jpg

All corals have been grown under 10x39W Powermodule, recently switched to 2x400W 20K and 14K Metal halide.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanoreefnate
$15 for the Monti Setosa

When does the auction end?

I'm gonna let it run until next saturday at 5PM Pacific Standard (8PM Eastern Standard)

Thanks for the bid! :)

nanoreefnate
I think this is an amazing idea and a great charity, but aren't auctions against the rules?

auctions are against the rules? O.o oh noes!

auctions are against the rules? O.o oh noes!

I just noticed that myself. It says no "advertising auctions." Maybe since it's for charity it can slide.

nanoreefnate
I just noticed that myself. It says no "advertising auctions." Maybe since it's for charity it can slide.

hopefully... all the proceeds are going to the charity organization after all....

ill bid $10 for the deepwater zoas and $6 for the paly mini colony

also i think it would be a good idea to update the original post with the current high bids and who is the current high bidder because i predict this thread is going to get very large so it will be hard to keep up with who is high bidder otherwise

nanoreefnate
So if the auction is still on, are my bids good?

yeah your bids are good until i am otherwise informed of.

ill bid $10 for the deepwater zoas and $6 for the paly mini colony

also i think it would be a good idea to update the original post with the current high bids and who is the current high bidder because i predict this thread is going to get very large so it will be hard to keep up with who is high bidder otherwise

great idea bro. thanks for bidding. :)

fishez4alivin

Add these to your auction Nate...

Here are two more Nate, this will be a fresh cut frag with two branches 1" in length from my Pink Lemonade with lineage

IMG_9240.jpg

IMG_9106.jpg

And this 2 frag plug with a Icefire Enchinata with lineage and Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro, this is a frag of the tips that broke a couple weeks ago, when I went bb. They have already started to encrust the base.

natesauction.jpg

All corals have been grown under 10x39W Powermodule, recently switched to 2x400W 20K and 14K Metal halide.

nanoreefnate
how much additional is shipping?

since these are much more sensitive corals i'll be asking

i think he said hes got the shipping cost if im correct nate?

as i said earlier these are more sensitive and if you want overnight its gonna be a little more.

Here are two more Nate, this will be a fresh cut frag with two branches 1" in length from my Pink Lemonade with lineage

IMG_9240.jpg

IMG_9106.jpg

And this 2 frag plug with a Icefire Enchinata with lineage and Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro, this is a frag of the tips that broke a couple weeks ago, when I went bb. They have already started to encrust the base.

natesauction.jpg

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH CRAIG! :D

$10 for the pink lemonade. $10 Tyree Undata.

i think shipping is additional. if not, ground and it shouldn't be guaranteed against DOA, imo

IMG_9240.jpg

IMG_9106.jpg

ill bid $10 for pink lemonade

nanoreefnate
so how much is shipping?

your choice of USPS or Fedex. overnight with guarantee. any other shipping method is void of any DOA guarantee.

Archived