Coral Vue Hydros

FS Coral for charity $10 per frag

nanoreefnate

nanoreefnate

WARNING PLEASE PM ME BEFORE YOU DONATE STOCKS MAYBE BE LOW WHEN YOU DONATE. thank you! :D

Notice; due to the large demand for these corals, I will have to make the frags slightly smaller to around 2x2inch frags. please let me know if you have a problem with this and i can clear it up. thanks for your understanding :)

Hey guys and gals. I figured that since my Hollywood stunner chalice is HUGE that it would be a good way to get funds for the bike ride I'm doing. The event is called the Audi Best Buddies Challenge and we are raising money to help support the Best Buddies organization that provides support to the intellectually and developmentally disabled. The organization was originally founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver in 1989 and now supports more than 1,500 middle schools, high schools and colleges across the world. I am doing the 15mile bike ride to Hearst San Simeion Estate. For the full backround of the organization please go here;

http://www.hcchallenge2010.org/faf/home/cc...4&ccp=93679

Okay down to the goods, I will provide anyone who donates $10 to my donation page (located here; http://www.HCChallenge2010.org/reefnate ) a good sized piece of the chalice or montipora pictured below. Just send me a message with your shipping info and ill confirm you have donated and will then send you an approximately 3x3 inch piece. Thanks for you support! -Nate

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Auction Corals

In addition to those corals I have new corals ( Generously donated by Craig [Fishez4alivin] )

which will be auctioned off. here are the corals which will be auctioned off. PLEASE NOTE THE SIZES OF THE FRAGS THAT WILL BE MADE. PICTURE DOES NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THE FRAG TO BE MADE.

Please post price your willing to pay with the picture of the frag you like. if another person is willing to pay more then said person will post in the same fashion

I will start the auction in about a day or two.

Tyree True Undata 1"x1/2"+

IMG_9230.jpg

Japanese Deep Water Zoas +12 polyps

IMG_9232.jpg

Green Long Polyp Toadstool Pissed off cuz I moved it to take this pic

IMG_9235.jpg

Palys large multi polyp frag/mini colony

IMG_9237.jpg

and I can break off a solid 1" of a Montipora Setosa, lineage from Fragfarmers at BACFM in 2008

IMG_0227-2.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanoreefnate
Better add a shipping price....If its a strait $10 ill donate $100 and take the whole dang thing :D

LOL nah i got the shipping. and i would really just do frags. i can give you a bigger chunk of whatever you want if you donate a little more ;)

BTW THANK YOU EVERYBODY who has already donated. :D

nanoreefnate
Helluva guy...good on ya, man.

I think 15 bucks for riding 15 miles and supporting 1500 schools sounds classier ;) What do you think guys?

awesome :D

Donation made. Have a safe ride, Nate!

Thanks a bunch! :)

nanoreefnate
ill be sure to donate monday after i get my paycheck

Awesome! :D

made a donation. Good Luck man. This is a great cause.

Thanks a BUNCH! :)

nanoreefnate
Hey how much would shipping be to the East Bay, 94555?

i got shipping covered just a donation will suffice :)

and i could probably just drop it off since you live real close xP

I'm from Fremont :)

Classy

thanks! :D

Hey how much would shipping be to the East Bay, 94555?

thought he said shipping is on him but it would be nice to donate the shipping money.

i got shipping covered just a donation will suffice :)

and i could probably just drop it off since you live real close xP

I'm from Fremont :)

thanks! :D

Lair! Fremont is not south bay!

It would be so cool to meet someone for N-R, I met someone from N-R at work but I didn't get their screenname, so that doesn't count :P

Is that an Idaho Grape Monti?

nanoreefnate
Lair! Fremont is not south bay!

It would be so cool to meet someone for N-R, I met someone from N-R at work but I didn't get their screenname, so that doesn't count :P

Is that an Idaho Grape Monti?

yeah i was a misinformed boy 2 years ago xP

and yeah it would be! you should also join the local reef club which is NCRC you can join them by going to Norcalreefclub.org :D

we have a swap every 6 months or so.

yeah i was a misinformed boy 2 years ago xP

and yeah it would be! you should also join the local reef club which is NCRC you can join them by going to Norcalreefclub.org :D

we have a swap every 6 months or so.

Haha

Cool, I'll check it out :) I want to join a club, I was thinking either BAR or NCRC

Lol idk if I would have any frags to trade..whatever I frag I tend to throw in another tank because "it could always use more color" hahaha

nanoreefnate
Haha

Cool, I'll check it out :) I want to join a club, I was thinking either BAR or NCRC

Lol idk if I would have any frags to trade..whatever I frag I tend to throw in another tank because "it could always use more color" hahaha

awesome :) ncrc is more of a lose collection of ppl and we just recently started to adapt BAR's form of swapping coral. and its okay if you dont have frags sometimes people just hang out and talk. :)

and yeah i know how you feel lol :P

awesome :) ncrc is more of a lose collection of ppl and we just recently started to adapt BAR's form of swapping coral. and its okay if you dont have frags sometimes people just hang out and talk. :)

and yeah i know how you feel lol :P

Haha cool, I'm checking out the site right now :)

nanoreefnate
Haha cool, I'm checking out the site right now :)

awesomeness :D and i have the same name on there and i also posted this same thread over there xP

Archived