Pod Your Reef

live stock

Rockfish

well as many of you know i was supposed to go on a little "vacation" but my lawyer got me to avoid that!! :lol:

and i decided to hold on to my tank

however the lawyers fees and my bills plus the care of the tank has proved to be too much

so i'm going to break down the tank and sell this stock and the equipment but keep the tank for the future until i can get back on my feet

this really makes me sick but i have no choice

I know i've been difficult sometimes and i know that i've made my share of enemies on this site BUT i've always tried my best to do what's right for you

so, now i'm here hat in hand asking for you guys to help me out a BIT

live stock list is as follows!!! you guys can all request personal photos of what you want sent to your inbox

paypal is ready to go and shipping is all on YOU EXCEPT with the scolys....those ill ship for free!!

all clams except the the small crocea (even my true blk and white) are 70 bucks plus shipping

maxima,crocea and 2 maxeas

asst colored rics (very pretty) 8 bucks each

asst small toadstool leathers - 10 bucks each

XXL toadstool leather 70 bucks (huge 12 inches plus!!)

asst zoas - 15 per frag (i have some nice colors and will mix you up different ones if you but a few) all frags are at LEAST 10 polyps each with more than 20 on some

aussie scolys - 125 each (bleeding apple and warpaint)

yellow polyp rock - 20 bucks

trumpet coral (small 3-4 inches) 30

really sexy orange plate coral!!! NICE -50

HUGE piece of live rock COVERED IN ZOAS - (apporx weight of rock 4-5lbs) 50

fish- ORA naked clowns - 60 for the pair

true perc (6 years old) 30

McCoskers flasher wrasee - 40

yellow coris - 15

green chromis FREE

CB shrimp 10

sexy shrimp - 20

sea cuc - 10

searpent star 6 inches - 15

live rock rubble - 2/lb

live rock (fiji nice stuff!!) 4/lb

tons of chaeto!! 10 per nice size ziplock

again if the prices are a bit off for you make me an offer!! NEED THE MONEY ASAP!! and please reasonable offers!!

everything will be shipped USPS or UPS!!

after the livestock is gone i will post the equipment (there's some great stuff)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dmarmontello

Sorry that you have to take down such a beautiful tank..

How many Ricordea do you have? Looks like quite a few from your tank thread. I am located North of Philly, and I see you are in Queens, NY but maybe we can meet up rather than shipping? I would be interested in a bunck of Rics, Zoas, and maybe a few other things..

reef keeper
all clams except the the small crocea (even my true blk and white) are 70 bucks plus shipping

maxima,crocea and 2 maxeas

For the clams Is it 70 each or for all

Sorry that you have to take down such a beautiful tank..

How many Ricordea do you have? Looks like quite a few from your tank thread. I am located North of Philly, and I see you are in Queens, NY but maybe we can meet up rather than shipping? I would be interested in a bunck of Rics, Zoas, and maybe a few other things..

i have a bunch or rics about 25 actually and the zoas are pretty great although i'm not sure of all the names

For the clams Is it 70 each or for all

70 each.....very nice though....huge ultra maxima, teardrop, blk and white high end stuff

reef keeper

ok how big are the clams cause im running out space in the aquarium? That sucks that you have to take down the aquarium.

ok how big are the clams cause im running out space in the aquarium? That sucks that you have to take down the aquarium.

they range from 2 and a half inches to bout 4 and a half

reeftankguy
wow no takers on the clams??

thought my collection would be the first thing to get snatched up

Dude... I personally think you would have more offers/questions if you put pics up... :scarry:

where in queens? i live in queens also. can i pick up some ricordeas tonight?

yes if you'd like

i'm in rockaway beach

Hey im interested in you live rubble rock. Im guessing its Fiji rock? About whats the average size of the rubble and whats the biggest piece? How many pounds do you have roughly? Can you do USPS flat rate box shipping to 98363??

Shipping to 01604?

I've been eyeing (I believe) that same plate on a couple threads around here.

What lights/how deep do you have it under?

everyone this guy is a FRAUD!!!! i just bought a bunch ricordeas from him, when i was away to get some more money from my car, he took a lots ricordea out. only left 3 ricordeas in the bag. i just found out about it after i got home.

everyone this guy is a FRAUD!!!! i just bought a bunch ricordeas from him, when i was away to get some more money from my car, he took a lots ricordea out. only left 3 ricordeas in the bag. i just found out about it after i got home.

I gave you 5.....that's how many you paid for at 8 bucks a polyp.....what the hell are talking about??

Shipping to 01604?

I've been eyeing (I believe) that same plate on a couple threads around here.

What lights/how deep do you have it under?

250 watt MH with atinic supplimentation about 14 inches

i bought EIGHT! you only left 3 in there. why are you lying about it

lol you have me 40 bucks....i gave you 5.....do the math my friend

Archived