Cultivated Reef

New GB: Picotope Plexiglass Lid w/ Hinged Feeding Door

Bonsai

Group Buy for Picotope Lids!

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON THIS GROUP BUY. Payment is required before I place the order, as they require pre-payment.

This Group Buy closes on NOVEMBER 20th. All Payments must be received by that date. To get in on this group buy, YOU MUST POST YOUR INTEREST IN THIS THREAD.

This Group Buy is for a Plexiglass Picotope Lid with a Hinged Feeding Door - $45.00 SHIPPED!

picolid01.jpg

lidclosed.jpg

These are made from 1/4" Plexiglass.

CURRENT GROUP BUY LIST

I pulled this list from the previous group buy thread, please CONFIRM that you are still interested in THIS thread. Thanks!

mannkind [PAID]

Beachbum [PAID]

Baroose_Le [PAID]

CrisCat [PAID]

Zoanthidricordeagsp[PAID]

iamjpapz[PAID]

parrottfish [PAID]

gregzbobo [PAID]

fewskillz PAID]

husonfirst PAID]

fiamjpapz[confirmed]

monkeypox [unconfirmed]

kill4u [unconfirmed]

MedicBMC [unconfirmed]

fiddly_foo [unconfirmed]

fiction101 [unconfirmed]

boltp777 [unconfirmed]

Payments can be sent to grasshof@msu.edu - make SURE to include your Nano-Reef.com username in the PayPal notes.

Disclaimer: I do not make these lids, I created a template from my own Picotope that my local glass shop uses to create the finished piece. Your Picotope may be slightly different in shape than mine, thus your lid may fit slightly different. The lids are made from 1/4" plexiglass and area all done by hand, so each piece is unique. Repeat: These are hand made so that each one is slightly different, and have minor imperfections, but over all they work fantastic and look great.

Group Buy for Picotope Lids!

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON THIS GROUP BUY. Payment is required before I place the order, as they require pre-payment.

This Group Buy closes on NOVEMBER 20th. All Payments must be received by that date. To get in on this group buy, YOU MUST POST YOUR INTEREST IN THIS THREAD.

This Group Buy is for a Plexiglass Picotope Lid with a Hinged Feeding Door - $45.00 SHIPPED!

picolid01.jpg

lidclosed.jpg

These are made from 1/4" Plexiglass.

CURRENT GROUP BUY LIST

I pulled this list from the previous group buy thread, please CONFIRM that you are still interested in THIS thread. Thanks!

CrisCat [confirmed]

monkeypox [unconfirmed]

kill4u [unconfirmed]

MedicBMC [unconfirmed]

fiddly_foo [unconfirmed]

fewskillz [unconfirmed]

mannkind [unconfirmed]

gregzbobo [unconfirmed]

Beachbum [unconfirmed]

fiction101 [unconfirmed]

Baroose_Le [unconfirmed]

Rodger [unconfirmed]

boltp777 [unconfirmed]

Disclaimer: I do not make these lids, I created a template from my own Picotope that my local glass shop uses to create the finished piece. Your Picotope may be slightly different in shape than mine, thus your lid may fit slightly different. The lids are made from 1/4" plexiglass and area all done by hand, so each piece is unique. Repeat: These are hand made so that each one is slightly different, and have minor imperfections, but over all they work fantastic and look great.

I'm in, I'll have to send payment ON the 20th, but I'm definitely in.

fewskillz [unconfirmed]

Still interested. I will pay ON the 20th as well. Good Timing!

Where do we send the money? I'm going to go ahead and put a reminder in the computer so I don't forget.

I'm still interested and will be sending you a payment forthwith!

Thank you.

For those just joining us - please confirm in this thread that you would like a Lid, then PayPal the funds to the e-mail address in the first post by Friday, Nov. 20th. I will order these the following Monday.

Thank you.

For those just joining us - please confirm in this thread that you would like a Lid, then PayPal the funds to the e-mail address in the first post by Friday, Nov. 20th. I will order these the following Monday.

bump for ya Bonsai.

Archived