Innovative Marine Aquariums

Vortech news!

DaveFason

EcoTech Marine with Big News to Debut at MAX this Weekend

"After countless hours of tireless work, this Friday we’ll be introducing some really big news (well, maybe you could call it small news?) at our trade show in MAX. More details will be on our new website when that is launched Thursday/Friday.

Keep a close eye on our site (www.ecotechmarine.com) and you will be pleasantly rewarded with more ground breaking and innovative news from EcoTech Marine.

And remember, size does matter.

Tim

President

EcoTech Marine

www.ecotechmarine.com"

Off of RC! I wonder what it is! I was about to buy a MP20 but if its something cool I may have to hold off!

-Dave

Guest theoldman

a nano vortech

I hope, I hope

I would be so pumped to see this.

I would like to buy a 20 but I think it would be overkill for my 10 gallon tank.

I would be all over a nano vortech.

argh.... come on.... i just bought one like a month ago...

edit: is this a april fools joke?

eddiecorrea
figures since I just bought one

lol sucka. Thats why I waited for MAX. Its like CES. They ALWAYS announce something new and better.

spectrum82586

of course this always happens when I buy computers or anything else technology related...just got a mp20 for my BC14......

Other than the image filename giving it away, I don't think anyone could think it wasn't a Vortech.

Haterade... :(

I'll get pics and post up fo sho!! :D

chop chop matty

i may want to switch out my mp20... BIG.

BumbleBeeJBG

I should have a long that everyone in the world can look at of what I buy so people can make their buying decisions based on it cause I have this uncanny ability to purchase something right before a something better comes out.

:(

vincienzo45

Sweet. If a Vortech nano is true, I'm gonna be so glad I didn't pull the trigger for a mp20. Further proof that patience pays off in this hobby! B)

Archived