Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fish die due to temp drop.

jjohnson3

why did your temp drop?

My heater fo some reason broke. The orange light would not light back up no matter hopw high I set it. Now I have 2!!! Temp is at a 77-79 constant now!

My heater fo some reason broke. The orange light would not light back up no matter hopw high I set it. Now I have 2!!! Temp is at a 77-79 constant now!

Go get that fish!

yeah you would have had to go sub 68 for a prolonged time to kill the fish. My guess, not the temp that killed them

I am unsure of how long the tmp was like that. I was working long days and nights so I barely had time to do anything. It could have been for 2-3 days. Would this do it?

Go get that fish!

So you are saying its ok now? I just want to make sure...Thanks for the quick replyies everyone!

I suggest a Dory.

They're cute.

Gah dude grow up!!! Why can't you just drop it? If I want to call a hippo tang Dory dammit I will do it because I can. BTW, i am not getting it. I want clowns and chromis. Maybe a goby. WTF is your problem?

Gah dude grow up!!! Why can't you just drop it? If I want to call a hippo tang Dory dammit I will do it because I can. BTW, i am not getting it. I want clowns and chromis. Maybe a goby. WTF is your problem?

YEAH X-BOX... WTF IS YOUR DEAL BRO? :huh:

Why start a new thread? I remember you now :huh:

I started a new thread because I wanted to see when a safe time to add a fish was. Thats the only reason. Then xbox threw that frikken comment in. It was really immature.

Bi-polar. Take it easy bro.

Its kin-of hard to take it easy when I have asked him as well as many other reefers on that forum to drop it. Sorry if I got a lil out of line but I get sick of stuff like this...

I started a new thread because I wanted to see when a safe time to add a fish was. Thats the only reason. Then xbox threw that frikken comment in. It was really immature.

I know, I know... He gets "really immature" sometimes! :rolleyes:

OMB people are picking on me on the Internetz!!!!

Come on guy just ignore it and move on otherwise people will always keep bringing it up because they like to push your buttons.

OMB people are picking on me on the Internetz!!!!

Come on guy just ignore it and move on otherwise people will always keep bringing it up because they like to push your buttons.

Thanks for the tip.

Archived