Innovative Marine Aquariums

T-BIZ E-70

Tony

Some starter pics. I am going to take this build slow. There is a lot that still need to get and am in no rush to get it off the ground but guys like Kinnetic make it hard to keep things slow.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Either bamboo or frosted glass recessed doors, and insert for bottom of stand

2. Geo 612 CR: probably order next week sometime

3. ATB Nano skimmer

4. White board Bare Bottom

5. Arctica chiller: Own it

6. Elos planet 250watt ( white ) : ordered

7. Undecided on Vortec or something else

8. It will have a heavy bio load which I will wait to revile, mixed reef but am wanting to go mostly SPS. ( Have all fish in another tank some corals)

9. I have a lot of rock also but I might decide to start with new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So I've had the tank now for almost a year, bought a house, finnaly finished the stand, still no water but very soon I will.

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

wow Your tank really really really really kicks arse! That thing is so so so so so sexy!

What are those dimensions?? looks like a 25x25x25? Really you could just stop right there no fish no corals, and you've got TOTM in my book!

burtbollinger

i agree, this is so baddass right out the gate....the equipment, the stand with the readout in the middle...hell, even the white brick wall is dope. I am jealous...you've inspired me to do better for myself in life so I can afford such a setup. thank you.

Tony Wins !!!! You beat Ty for the longest without adding water. And counting............. :o

Thank the Jesus tap-dancing Christ, everyone leave me the fawk alone now......

btw, elos=win, imo

so here is the skimmer that I am using in the current tank and will be using on the elos. It's a prototype version but I had the opportunity to test it out so why not.

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

Archived