Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Looking for Glass

headtreads

Hello there,

I haven't posted too much on this forum. I wanted to build a starphire tank with about 3/8 to 1/2 glass. I heard Nano Paul can provided me with that. I want to do a step by step walkthrough while I build it for this forum. It's going to be about 13 gallons. tank is 14 * 14 * 16( 3pc 14 x 16 and 2 pc 14 x 14). I want to use black silicone and I probably will use the Perennator by Aqua Medic unless someone else has a better recommendation. i know silicone has been a redundant topic but I just want to make sure it's done right. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hello there,

I haven't posted too much on this forum. I wanted to build a starphire tank with about 3/8 to 1/2 glass. I heard Nano Paul can provided me with that. I want to do a step by step walkthrough while I build it for this forum. It's going to be about 13 gallons. tank is 14 * 14 * 16( 3pc 14 x 16 and 2 pc 14 x 14). I want to use black silicone and I probably will use the Perennator by Aqua Medic unless someone else has a better recommendation. i know silicone has been a redundant topic but I just want to make sure it's done right. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks

Nano-Paul is pretty backed up. You might have a wait.

my bet is to find a local glass shop, Paul forgets you-I was going to get some glass from him and then dropped of the ends of the earth and won't respond to like 5 pms

my bet is to find a local glass shop, Paul forgets you-I was going to get some glass from him and then dropped of the ends of the earth and won't respond to like 5 pms

Sorry bout that. :) I responded.

Nano Paul, did you say you responded? Or did you mean to the previous inquiries
I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you not get it? :huh:
exlax.jpgI'm not a doctor, but.......
:lol::P
better off finding local glass shop for the glass.
:rolleyes: GFY :)

funny, he never forgot me. In fact, the whole process was very smooth. It all depends how busy he is at the time. This stuff is NOT his primary job, and he does have a life outside of glass. You really can't fault him.

really mature :rolleyes:

post reported

Wow, what are we, 12?

I don't want to ever see anyone say "WTF" on this forum again, or I'll report them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i said it once and will say it again. paul you are a joke and should diaf. i dont really give a isht how many satisfied customer. you on my books are a fail.

you had plenty of time to reply. you replied to people that asked AFTER me and got to them first.

anyone who wants low iron glass, clear glass crystal glass...whatever...dont get it from nano paul because its not his "true business" get it locally or from a glass shop. he will take months

i said it once and will say it again. paul you are a joke and should diaf. i dont really give a isht how many satisfied customer. you on my books are a fail.

so lemmie get this straight...

you reported someone's post because they told you to GFY, but now you are telling np you hope he dies in a fire. hmmm... who's the mature one here?

Archived