Coral Vue Hydros

1/2 Gallon v1.1

SpencerShepard

SpencerShepard

So I started my pico again. The last one was shut down several months ago. I'm keeping this one at work where I won't neglect it.

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

Looks great! :D Just as awesome as the first. Glad to see that you've set it up again. Are you using the 10W 50/50 bulb?

I will definitely be following this tank and I cant wait to see it grow and mature. What else are you planning on adding coral wise? I think some xenia on the very top of that rock would look awesome!!

kenthenanoguy

That is friggen cool!

Makes me want to start a pico. But I need to get my nano back in order first.

Is 7 gallons a nnano or pico? Nano right?

The true differentiation between nano and pico (directly quoted from Julian Sprung) is that a nano is "about this big....while a pico is this big...." :D:D:D

There is no true definition to slang terms, and these really are slang terms....

That really IS a great looking little tank....can you give me a breakdown on what all is in the equipment setup....is there a filter? what kind of light?....etc....I might want to do one like it.....(emulation is the highest flattery)

You need a tang and a mandarin. Oh, wait... that's just crazy... wait a couple of week, THEN add the mandarin. :)

Kidding, great looking tank.

mushroom tank!!

why dont you go to the store and get your self a cheap piece of acrylic and make a lid to limit your evaporation... love the colors and varity of mushrooms in there nice work... glad to see this tank back

SpencerShepard
That really IS a great looking little tank....can you give me a breakdown on what all is in the equipment setup....is there a filter? what kind of light?....etc....I might want to do one like it.....(emulation is the highest flattery)

sure. the filter is a hagen Elite Mini. and the light is a Coralife 10W screw-in in a desk lamp. that's it!

SpencerShepard
You should put some xenia on the very top of that rock. That would be awesome.

you already said that, lol. not a lot of room at the top, and i don't have any xenia. sorry.

Who makes the tank (Bowl???) I really love the shape of it.

hagen (marina). it's part of a kit for a betta.

Archived